VStancer not working
So I've tried all the stuff I could, but I cannot get this mod to work. I've tried the following so far:
- Removing all the scripts from the scripts folder, leaving just VStancer.asi and the VStancer folder inside.
- Rebinding the preset key on settings_menu.ini from SEMICOLON to any other key (I've tried F10 and all of the symbols from the Numpad (VK_DIVIDE, VK_MULTIPLY, etc.) and none of them work).
- Changing the keyboard layout to English layout.
- Redownloading the mod and reinstalling it.
- I have the latest version of GTA V (1.0.1032 I believe it's the one I have) on Steam, I also have ScriptHookV and NativeUI installed.
All of this has been to no avail, since the menu doesn't even open. If anyone else could help, I'd be quite thankful.
@iSaint9 Did you place VStancer.asi inside the scripts folder? If so, move VStancer.asi and the VStancer folder to the main folder. ASI plugins have to be where GTA5.exe is located.