[VEHICLE] Antonov An-225 Mriya

• Hi,
    My son is crazy all about this plane. Any chance there is anyone thinking or working on this plane for GTA 5 as add-on vehicle?
    Thank you.

alt text

alt text

• Hi,
    There is a mod for GTA San Andreas made by Andy-luzak
    link text

alt text

• I am currently trying to convert the model from SA to GTA 5 but it is taking a bit of time because i dont have time currently

• @AfroUSApl yep. it shall probably be ready around 30th of august. no promises on time line though.

• @FoxtrotDelta Sweet! :)

• It would be a dream come true, I also have requested it about an year ago. It is just that V need new airport for AN-225 to land because the f****** original jet is the size of the runway already.........

• @FoxtrotDelta ooops :D What model are you using?

Cause I had the FSX Thomas Ruth freeware in the works, but wanted to implement the cargoplane interior. (Not Cockpit, just interior)

• @SkylineGTRFreak I have a model from a chinese Forum. you can make it if you want. but i like my model better than that one :) the model you are referring to is also very Good. i had it converted to 50% but then i found the better model. i Really want to do its versions. You can make yours Ofcourse. there is nothing wrong with two i guess.
    but if you really want to do it. and promise to make it soon. i can give you the model :)

i am making exactly this one. Same color same stuff

alt text

• @SkylineGTRFreak After having a Second look at the Model, that i have. and having a second thought. i think it would be better if you made it & i think the model you said is very well suited for it as well. i want to Move on From Aircraft to Land vehicles. ASAP. i have a few more aircraft on the list. so i am Crossing off AN-225 From the list.. saves me time. i hope you , Make it instead :)

• @FoxtrotDelta & @SkylineGTRFreak
    Any updates with this model?

• @AfroUSApl @SkylineGTRFreak will work on it , when he has time.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.