[VEHICLE/Released][FMF]ProjectTeam [VW Golf 7 GTI]

• TRANSLATOR

[W.I.P/HBP1] 2015 Volkswagen Golf 7 GTI Performance

[FMF]Team projects
    Announcement: The Golf 7 is out now to GTA 5!
    extracted and Ripped By Mohsine_F
    Converting to GTA V By Faysal

alt text
    alt text

with all features and basic functions of GTA V also with
    new level of modding and some surprises working on hard
    Model high detail level.
    now it been tested in gta vice city but we will bring it to V as soon as possible

Testing the sunroof ;)

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

if you guys have any suggestion let us know in comments below
    [FMF]Team projects

• @Faysal Nicee!! Can't wait to have it in my game .

I have some suggestions :
    2000 Ferrari 360 Modena
    2012 Fisker Karma
    2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster
    2015 Range Rover SVR
    2016 Jaguar F-Type SVR
    2016 brabus rocket 730
    2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
    2016 Maserati Levante
    2016 Jaguar F-Pace
    2016 BMW M3
    2016 Audi RS6 Avant
    2016 Bentley Bentayga
    2017 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG Cabriolet
    2017 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe

Lots of cars xD These cars would be sick to have , mostly because they are not made yet or the car isn't in good quality . I hope you want to make 1 or more of them :D

Thanks in advance , MrTuning2001

• @Mohsine_F Great :D Success man :thumbsup_tone1:

• 2013/2016 Audi RS6 Avant
    2009/2013 Audi RS3 Sportback

• @Mohsine_F that would be awesome if you did :)

• @Mohsine_F YESSSS! GOOD MAN :D
    @Hyper-Droid look

• TRANSLATOR

after we finish the GTI 7 we will see aboute that guys

• @Mohsine_F Bro, how are ye' gonna make it work in GTA V if you can't even test it in-game? All I'm saying is, as a friend: I can test for you and let you know if it works and what problem lies in it. Just saying, I've done this with @AuthorSaulAlan (for other reasons, he does have GTA V) and he trusts me with the file not to steal it. Option is yours, but I'm just offering out my helping hand. :)

@AuthorSaulAlan Oh that car would be amazing to add. I hope it will have a decent interior and dials, etc. :P

• TRANSLATOR

@Hyper-Droid do you have a nice graphics for V ??

• @Hyper-Droid Yeah wanted this for a while :D 4wd 200mph 567bhp 5.0l engine gotta love it

• @Faysal (Mr. Billionaire) I might have. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Mohsine_F That's fair enough ;)

@AuthorSaulAlan Mmmm.... Add the right engine sound, and the right handling, and we might just nd-up with just an amazing car. :o

• TRANSLATOR

@Hyper-Droid haha if i have your PC i would probably build my own game not converting mods that in my life goals ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• @Faysal Yeah, if anyhting, I'm quite proud of the 3 ultra-end PCs I've built... :sweat_smile:

Anyways, I have my own custom ENBs for GTA V, GTA IV and GTA SA. All of which are extremely realistic, near photorealistic, but the good thing is, they're suitable for playing as well. For example, in a mission, you don't have to worry about nights being too dark to play in. My whole GTAs have always been built with the following in mind:

1. Realism.
    2. Gameplay experience.
    3. No crashing, glitches or bugs.
    4. Game friendly.

My GTA San Andreas was re-modded recently to a point where it weighs around 20GB (the original is 3.5GB), has 4K textures, has graphics better than GTA V, etc. The only problem now is: How can I improve the game physics? The handling is like in GTA V, but I wish the cars when they collide, would smash. I'm thinking of making topics about both my GTA IV and my GTA SA to inspire others who play these older generations. I've learnt a lot since I began modding in 2008.

My GTA IV (65GB compared to it's original size of 14.5GB) has better graphics overall than GTA V. The problem is in the old RAGE engine. It doesn't support so many objets, causing flickering. Avoiding flickering and/or game crashes are a pain. It's very hard to have a stable GTA IV. Thankfully, this doesn't need to be said about GTA V.

GTA V, the latest game, has been modded to an extreme point, by now. It's quite daft really. It's been made so realistic is weights around 120GB, requires a PC similar to mine to run and even my PC now struggles. I need to go from 16GB of RAM to 32. Yes, that's right: My GTA V requires MORE than 16GB of RAM to function properly. VThis is due to increased vegetation density, pedestrian and vehicle variety, and quantity, etc.

Unfortunately, my ENB has always been developed off of someone else's version, which I would tweak using scripts and images from other ENB's of other Games I've modded.

Maybe it's time for me to make my own ENB rather than basing off of others?

Maybe... Just, maybe. :thinking:

@AuthorSaulAlan @Mohsine_F

• @Mohsine_F Oh ... That's disappointing xD Oh well , you can't get anything you want right ? Thanks anyway :D

• @Mohsine_F I understand that , I hope you didn't receive it in the wrong way :/ If it did , sorry , I didn't mean it like that :D

• TRANSLATOR

@Hyper-Droid well im running med-end pc with 8gb ram some teawks in commandline and settings and tweaked sweet-fx i can assume that have some nice high looking and playable graphics for GTA V but honestly i don't play game at all i just make cars mods and test them for 30min or less to see bugs the quit game fix bugs, release and so on haha lol

• RIP Golf

• TRANSLATOR

This post is deleted!

• TRANSLATOR

@MilesMombrum what do you mean by RIP GOLF mate ??

• @Faysal "coming soon" 25 days ago... just kidding anyway :P

• The sunroof thing.. You guys are just overwhelming..

• TRANSLATOR

@Alekseyys it good make something diffrent than usual as everybody do

• TRANSLATOR

@MilesMombrum before i was making mod in 2 days than release it and start working on update but now i hate that i would rather make mod in 3 weeks than never work on it again after release than release it in 2 days the start working on update forever that why

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.