[VEHICLE][WIP] Granger facelift (lore-friendly)
I only like lore-friendly vehicles, so I'm trying to tweak and update some of the base game vehicles to make them a little more modern. With the Granger, I'm trying to make it look a bit more like a Suburban with a few tweaks that don't change too much of the original design.
- Made it all one color
- Moved licence plate to the rear door. Added some detailing around the licence plate. Added Declasse logo and moved plate light.
- Removed 3500LX badge. Moved and rescaled Granger badge on rear door. Added Granger badge to side door
- Removed black plastic area from front bumper, tweaked plastic trim
- Removed bullbars extra
- Added windscreen wiper to rear window
- Wing mirrors and door handles painted
- Higher suspension
- New wheels
- Black trim between side windows (undecided if I will keep)
- Enabling front bumper fog lights
- Adding more chrome trim to side steps, around side windows, trunk ledge, roof rails
- Adding tow hook
- Editing interior. Changing back seat row into individual seats. Adding extra unusable third row of seats. More interior lights.
Looks good, does this car have breakable glass and LODs?
@TheF3nt0n I hope so! I've not changed any of the glass so that should work just fine. Just a case of updating all the LODs to match the tweaked version (I believe).