[HELP]Change the forum profile picture

• Hello all!
    I don't know if i post ad the good place. I hope so.
    How can I change my profile picture on the forum please?
    I tried but it only change the website side picture, in forums it keep the same, no matters if i click on "edit profile" in forum or website. :confused:

@baluz @rappo can help you change it. i think. as he is the admin. wait for his reply here. once he notices it. he shall let you know.

• @FoxtrotDelta oh ok, so i have to ask an admin to do it? i can't do it myself? I will PM him, i just want same picture on website and forum.
    Thanks you very much for your answer!

@baluz we had this problem that. we could not change main website picture before. so rappo used to do it for people who wanted that. i am not sure about the current status of things. he has heavily updated and improved the website. and he does so every so often. may be it's possible i am not sure . i did change my profile picture six months ago. but may be there was an update to the website that messed up the things. or may be you are experiencing a bug. we will know once, rappo gets online and sees your topic. please be patient in the mean while. :) have a good day. make a cool display picture ready by then :P

• ADMIN

@baluz This is done now

@rappo wait this box around your comment will it be always there no matter what you write or did you generate it for this post somehow?

• ADMIN

@FoxtrotDelta For topics that are made as a question, you can mark a specific post as the correct answer. That post will have the green box around it.

@rappo Thank you for letting me know. i will organize all the solved posts later tonight. well if not all, major recent ones. and future ones with this handy feature.

• @rappo Thanks you very much!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.