Not able to get any trainer or mod to work with gta5

• None of the mods i have installed are working, nor are any trainers. I have the latest trainer version and scripthook versions, but nothing is working. Any help would be appreciated. Screenshot of my gta5 directory https://s5.postimg.org/jt7jx242f/gta5mods.png

• try download nativeui

• @Soulless512 If you read the installation instructions for ScriptHookVDotNet, it says:

• Download Community Script Hook V .NET and copy the ASI file into your game directory (The DLL and XML files are for developers only).

So based on that, why do you have ScriptHookVDotNet.dll and ScriptHookVDotNet.xml in your game directory and not the ScriptHookVDotNet.asi file?

You also have no log files and that makes me think you have more than one GTAV folder... would that be a correct assumption?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• working now, very weird after i removed everything and reinstalled

• @LeeC2202 yes I had two gtav directories. one on primary hard drive and other one on secondary hard drive for my mods. I deleted one of them and now it works

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.