[SCRIPT] Drug Life V

• I have many great ideas on Drug Life V
    maybe you will like this

READ THIS FIRST!
    This mod/idea is just for entertainment purposes. I strongly advise against drug abuse or drug trafficing in real life!

Drug Life V could be a mod where you can choose many ways of interacting with drugs
    But every way has its consequence.
    You start from zero at a point where you have no drugs no safe houses etc.. This mod could contain a leveling system like
    in Guadmazs Drug Traffic mod which by the way is a great mod. You begin to buy drugs from dealers and either consume them or sell them for more money. There would be a big variety of drugs you can buy/sell/take.
    If you have enough money to buy a safe house you can also buy pots and seeds to harvest drugs and a safe to store them. You could also buy delivery trucks and employ peds to do deliveries.

Again, This mod/idea is just for entertainment purposes. I strongly advise against drug abuse or drug trafficing in real life!

Features

• Save houses
      There would be many safe houses spread around Los Santos where you can store or harvest your drugs.
      You could buy more pots for harvesting and bigger safes to store your harvest.(you can buy pots and water from 24/7)

• Drug dealers
      Drug dealers spread around Los Santos from which you can buy seeds and drugs.

• Sell drugs to peds
      Sell the drugs you have to any peds but some of them will call the police or they are undercover cops.

• Delivery trucks
      This is already a feature from GuadmazĀ“s Drug Traffic mod where you can find/rob delivery trucks full with drugs.
      But I would add a feature to buy delivery trucks for bigger deals.

• Inventory
      You would have limited space for your drugs.

• Consequences

• Cops
        Random drug busts while making deals and cops noticing that you are carrying drugs. (If you get arrested you lose you safe house and all of its content)
      • Robberies
        You could get robbed by peds.
      • Addiction
        You could easily get addicted by a drug and lose health. (If you die you lose a cut of your money and the drugs you are carrying)

This would be a very nice mod please read through this and comment on this idea

And a 3rd time ,This mod/idea is just for entertainment purposes. I strongly advise against drug abuse or drug trafficing in real life!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.