First time using OpenIV, tutorial says to rebuild but I don't see it

• I am trying to install a No Police Helicopter mod ( https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/no-police-helicopter ) and it says, "After that go to file click on rebuild and again on rebuild" except there is no Rebuild option in File.

So I closed OpenIV and tried to play GTA5 except it is now crashing so I have no idea what is going on.

Can anyone help?

@Rtoodtu Did you make a backup? If you did, restore the backup and just turn off helicopters with Simple Trainer, no need to modify game files.

• @stillhere ya I have a backup.

Also I am so new to this, could you link me what exactly is a Trainer cause I have no idea what I am doing.

Also is there a way to set Police Helicopter respawn times because for me they spawn in WAY to fast and it really ruins the fun for me.

@Rtoodtu I'm talking about this trainer, it has a feature to completely disable police helicopters. If you want less frequent helicopters, you need a police dispatch kinda mod. This one, for example, allows a waiting period of at least 2 minutes before a new helicopter respawns, which itself uses some files from this mod. You can ask the authors which file manages the helicopter spawning if you want to edit the file yourself.

• @stillhere You have been very helpful, thank-you.

• @Rtoodtu Rebuild feature was renamed to defragment in the latest release of openIV. I hope this helps. And there is seldom a need to rebuild/defragment.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.