all vehicles near me are disappearing when spawning a addon car mod

• Hello guys.

I have 2 bugs when I am spawning addon car mods (not vanilla or mp..) these issues may be relate to one same reason, please help me.

1. this happening when I spawn a addon cars. but not after the first spawn, only after the second car or third car I spawn - when I drive the car and get near other cars on the street (radius of 50m) but the peds around me are not disappearing..
      it is like there is some unseen circle around me that deletes other cars from the map when I drive 50m near them. even if I am not in a car, on foot.
      (when I play normally without spawning any modded car, everything is fine) .

(2.a) the next issue may be part 2 of the first xD..
    as I said, after spawning few cars from my addon car collection, there is also a bug that if I dont mark the option in the trainer : "Wrap player into the spawned car" the spawned car disappears right away.
    I mean, I must enable "Wrap player into car" because if I will not, the spawned car will disappear in 10ms...

(2.b) now if the option "Wrap player into the spawned car" is enabled, the car spawns and I am in, everything is fine but when I try to exit car, there is an animation of my player exits the car and than gets in the car right away. I just cant leave the car.
    only if I explode the car....

Sorry for long post.
    TL;DR:

1. all cars on the road disappearing when my player get near them
    2. if option in trainer "Wrap player into the spawned car" is not enabled. the car that spawned disappears right away
    3. if the option "Wrap player into the spawned car" is enabled, I cant cant leave the car. only if explodes.

It may be because I have too many mods installed ? 200 addon cars in total (140 planes inc)
    thank you.

• Banned

@ashurov Regarding issue number one, how much available vRam do you have? In your in-game settings, your vRam consumption should NOT be in the red, and if you are using many texture mods, definitely not in the "yellow".

• @eshenk said in all vehicles near me are disappearing when spawning a addon car mod:

@ashurov Regarding issue number one, how much available vRam do you have? In your in-game settings, your vRam consumption should NOT be in the red, and if you are using many texture mods, definitely not in the "yellow".

Hey. Thanks for replying -

My GPU has 6gb vram and I am using 2625mb / 6142mb
    so the vram usage is defiantly green.

If I will delete the 140 plane addon, will be better?

• Banned

@ashurov s it happening when using ANY add-ons, or just a select few? How many add-ons do you have? Have you tried this with every add-on you have to isolate whether it's just a buggy vehicle mod? Also, I don't have add-ons, I replace vanillas, and have never encountered this before.

• @eshenk well I have 200 addons.. and yes it happens no matter which car or plane i spawn..

• Banned

@ashurov Which gameconfig are you using? Also, give me an idea of what mods you are also using. Yes, I need to know all of them.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.