New GTA Online DLC: GUNRUNNING

@FoxtrotDelta I don't have the Steam version, so I can't confirm anything but it should work for that as well, yes. You have to update the game before you can (safely) play online, so I'm not sure what you mean exactly.

• @Unknown-Modder i'll try it.

@FoxtrotDelta So shall I send you the file or upload it to 5Mods?

• @Unknown-Modder I think it would be a nice tool to have.

• @Unknown-Modder not sure about 5 mods. you can send a link to me on discord if you want.

@Unknown-Modder Send us, send us!! xD

• @Unknown-Modder you can upload to 5 mods as well i think. but let us check it first. if it complies with 5mods policy or not. although it is going to be very useful. and i think it shouldn't have problem getting approved.

ey @Reyser ?

@FoxtrotDelta @Reyser Alright, here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/file/db5iexay0bbojhv/
    Start GTA5.exe to run the game. If successful, the log file should look something like this:

[2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INFO] Log file created (GTAVLauncherBypass.asi, build Jun 07 2017 17:03:39, (C) Unknown Modder)
    ======================================================================================================================
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INFO] Detected Windows 10 Home (10.0.15063.296)
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INFO] Using game version 1.0.1032.1
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INIT] Successfully retrieved MODULEINFO: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe => 0x00007FF7DEA90000 (0x047DF000)
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INIT] Creating thread...
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INIT] Created thread, id 0x365C
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INIT] Reading settings...
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INIT] bypass_launcher_check = true
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INIT] bypass_intro_video = true
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INIT] bypass_legal_message = true
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [DEBUG] IsLauncherPresent call found at 0x00007FF7DEAA43BF, patching...
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [DEBUG] IsLauncherPresent call removed!
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [DEBUG] Intro video found at 0x00007FF7E02A8FD8, patching...
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [DEBUG] Intro video skipped!
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [DEBUG] Legal message found at 0x00007FF7DEC46423, patching...
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [DEBUG] Legal message skipped!
    [2017-06-07 19:31:23] [INFO] Freeing library and exiting thread...

Edit: You only need the *.asi loader (and make sure you have VC++ Redistributable 2013 x64 installed).

@FoxtrotDelta If it doesn't modify any game file, not at all.
    @Unknown-Modder Thank you, I'll test it asap (I'm deleting 315 Add-On vehicles of my game yet xD ).

@Unknown-Modder Couldn't resist and already tested it XD It works just as you've mentioned above. If you want to upload it to the main site go ahead ;)

@Reyser I'm not sure if I should upload it actually because I just remembered there's already something similar. I believe it's called No GTAVLauncher or something like that. Even though my dll was first written shortly after the release, I never uploaded it. Now what I don't like about the other mod is that you have to start the game using another launcher and it doesn't bypass the legal message screen which makes it way slower than my dll. The only advantage of the other mod is that it doesn't hook into the game process and only makes temporary changes so you could go online without the risk of being banned. I simply don't want to upload something that has already been uploaded except it doesn't work anymore or someone wants me to do it (as a request).

@Unknown-Modder Is yours which have "the only advantage" or is the other one? Anyway you can upload yours without worries, some people may prefer yours than the "No GTAVLauncher" mod.

• @Unknown-Modder well, since it doesn't modify or thinker with game files. you can go ahead and upload it. people will love it. and it will be hugely helpful for all people :) thumbsup

@Reyser (Edited my post for clarity) True, I might do it but I'll decide later. Have to study for an exam tomorrow :sweat_smile:

• Cool looking bunker, weapons and whatnot. Would have been a sweet SP DLC instead of more Heists you steal new high tech weaponry and sell it to weapons buyers. Bikes with wings?.....okay. R* is something else these days. Thanks Take2 for being the greedy idiots you are. Probably going to ruin Red Dead 2 as well. More new content for these online addicts that have to buy $500 in shark cards to even buy this stuff or absolutely have no life and "grind" for a week straight just to buy two vehicles. I never even played online before. Seems like a waste of time and your life. Id rather shoot guns in real life and spend my hard earned cash doing fun stuff in real life. I hope this is the last online update because I am tired of re modding my game and wasting more hard drive space on stuff only online fan boys get. Plus after every online major update I notice objects for example fences, trees, electrical boxes, entire walls around a contruction sites just gone and I am sure much much more are missing from the map. Details that make a good game IMO. Plus my game plays less smooth after every major title update. These online people will be bored in a month and want something else for free. Where I would pay $$$ for a SP DLC even though that was cancelled because of these shark card fiends. :face_palm_tone2:

I'm prepared for this headache (update)

@Reyser @FoxtrotDelta Well, I said "Fuck it, I'm gonna upload it before tomorrow's update". So I just uploaded it and it's waiting for approval. Most of my mods (95%) stay private and I never even reveal anything about them (like this). Without you guys, this one would have been one of them too. Anyway, I'm glad if someone finds it helpful.

• @Unknown-Modder gr8, moderation team will approve after checking it out :) thank you

• Anyone received the update yet?

• @V4D3R I haven't launched GTA V as I'm at work and its installed on my work computer. Unfortunately somehow my game got updated when my laptop rebooted overnight. I have today's dates on my GTAV.exe and GTAVLauncher.exe files so it appears I got updated...

Does anyone know if it breaks ScriptHookV or anything else needed for modding??

Thanks
    Vendetta

@vendetta1969 Of course the new update breaks ScriptHookV, but I've used @Unknown-Modder script for first time after an update today an my game keeps working as always until a new ScriptHookV comes. :P

• I know, I'm used too & okay with waiting. However, I just asked because, well its unusually quiet here today.

Normally by now there's 20 posts complaining their mods are broken and well except for the guy before you in this thread, it's the first comment I've seen regarding the DLC.

Thanks
    Vendett

@Unknown-Modder

Hey, since you're probably already reversing, did the vehicle struct change?

@ikt Haven't downloaded the update yet.

@ikt Just downloaded the update and checked. Yes, it did change.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.