I heard that Julio NIB will release Ironman script for free in public

• Someone told me that Julio NIB will release Ironman script in public for free on 27 may 2017.Can someone tell me this is true or false

• @Shiv This could be false as there is no Official Confirmation from JulioNIB Himself. Also by judging his IronmanV Post on Patreon, if this mod is going to be free, it should be showing something like this "Will be unlocked at 27 May 2017". I looked on his patreon post and it still "Post for 2+ Patrons"

But also i'm hoping that this mod will be free soon.

Edit : You're posting this thread on the wrong section it should be in the General Moding Discussion
    @Global-Moderators Wrong post section.

• topic moved

• unfortunately the update is worth 20 dollars

• @Shiv From what I understand with JulioNIB's mods, they will get released to the public eventually - his patreon support is exactly that, support for his mods and early access for his mods. The more you pay, the more you are 'entitled' too.

As far as I know, every mod JulioNIB has released is available for the public.

IronmanV 2.0 should be released to the public with some time.

• @JDHauser there were 3 mods uploaded in past 2 days , i rejected them as they were , not by mod author , i suspected theft so rejected them.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.