No mods at LSC with addon car

• @Willief23

When I add the car as a separate DLC, the same problem still exists.

• @AlTeX it doesnt matter if you add the car in its own dlc or in a combined dlc. vanilla cars usually have a priority of modkit ids instead of addon cars. So you have to keep trying different combinations of numbers from 600-880 till you find a working one for that car. And like i said it could take anywhere from changing the modkit id 2 times up to 50 times before you find a working modkit id number.

• @Willief23

When I unload all the other DLCs, the tuning parts get to work. So I'm guessing the ID is conflicting with another one within the DLCs.

• @Willief23 @Reyser

I've figured it out! I've solved it! I changed the ID to 900 and it works! Thanks for the help by the way!

• @Willief23 @Reyser

Now arises another problem......
    When I keep the car as separate DLC, the tuning options work with the ID 900.
    When I combine it with the other 15 cars, then the carmods stop working again.

• @Willief23 @Reyser

Now I see my problem is related to the priority of loaded DLCs.....

The separate car's modkit only works when I put its DLC entry above the 15 car pack like this:

<Item>dlcpacks:\p1\</Item>
    	<Item>dlcpacks:\supercars\</Item>

Where "supercars" is the 15 cars pack and "p1" being the separate car.
    So I guess when combining the two, if I keep the P1's entries above in the carcols and carvariations file, it might work. Correct me if I'm wrong?

@AlTeX It shouldn't be the problem, but as we don't know how this game works for such things, maybe it will work. Most of the things we know are because we've tried them and worked or not, so just try it and you'll see if it's a valid way.

I had a similar problem some time ago (I didn't fixed it yet) that's related to the Porsche 911 by Dyc3. It's tuning works perfect when in a single Add-On, but it stops working when added to any of the packs I had then (didn't tried with the last ones I have).

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.