[SCRIPT][RELEASED] It Wasn't Me

• this is a little fun script.

we all know YOU are the nicest, friendliest and courteous person in the gta world (you are not @Zippo-Raid :rofl: ). but all those ignorant, evil moron peds still drive you crazy, and...yes….shit happens!

so if u get in trouble next time you can use this mod

With this mod u can change your character into a cop, you never get wanted level and other cops are your best friends. you got all weapons a cop have on oneself (<- hope this english word is right, google said so, in german -> die ein cop bei sich trägt) you cant shoot on other cops. if u change to franklin you got the crowbar and the Sawn-off Shotgun and can do whatever you want to do, but be careful, you can get wanted levels again.

for quick test my mod i added a key where you get immediately 5 stars, wait for the cops and hit x or right cursor and x on your gamepad.
    the stars level can be changed in ini and the keys/buttons too

so the next time you are in trouble and f**** up by the police, just press x and say the magical words IT WASNT ME to transform to a nice police officer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hope you enjoy

0_1471124707444_itwasntme.jpg

watch the video for "the story"

here you can see some gameplay footage

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.