Time-Based Game Speed Reduction

• Hi all,

I love playing GTA 5 and play it every day for several hours. However, recently I've noticed that when I first load and run the game, the speed is fine, but as I play it for long periods, the speed drops to a point that playing becomes unbearable. My PC has 16384MB of RAM, with an NVidea GeForce GTX 980 Ti Graphics Card, running on Windows 10 64-bit. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if you managed to solve this problem, please let me know, so that I can sort it myself, as it gets annoying?

Thanks.

• @AGLGTA5M1 said in Time-Based Game Speed Reduction:

NVidea GeForce GTX 980 Ti Graphics Card, running on Windows 10 64-bit.

Fucked, fucked, and more fucked.

Get a load of some of these results (take your time to scroll through them.) https://www.google.ca/#q=nvidia+windows+10

There's been various complaints about how NVIDIA never worked with Windows 10. You may be part of that conflict, but your results are different.

Windows 10 is a shit OS. It's worse than Windows Millenium, it's worse than Windows 2000, it's WORSE than FUCKING WINDOWS 98!! (<<Remember that from South Park? Well imagine it 20 years later, with Windows 10!)

Even Windows 8, which was just as shit an OS, even THAT worked better than Windows 10.

If you used AMD on Windows 10 instead, you'd still have conflict, but a great majority of it would come from Windows 10.

Go ahead, try and turn back, you'll be having to go for the pirated Windows 7, which we all know that pirated things are never like the real deal.

Don't worry though. There's still hope... in another world, from another world...

• Banned

@AGLGTA5M1 Don't listen to him, I have Windows 10 and it is perfectly fine. As an aside I have heard issues with the Windows 10 creators update , which I refused. I would google services that can be turned off for gaming, and then use this -

https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/gta-v-high-priority-launcher

also make sure you do NOT have a setting in your nVidia graphic card settings doing the same thing you have selected in your in-game settings, such as Vsynch or say anisotropic filtering, anti-ailasing, etc.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.