The end of OpenIV

• @Jonathan6506 @jkrzd Of course I wasn't planning to approve it, just posted here to see some sarcastic comments.

• The petition has 10,400+ supporters now!

• It seems that Rockstar is going to pronounce soon. Let's wait!
    I wont lose faith in Rockstar, really, I love them as a company, I also have a book about their history. You guys may know, Jacked: The Outlaw Story of Grand Theft Auto by David Kushner

It's really an inspiration to me..

alt text

• @V4D3R I just edited that 1st post and added 2 more petitions. The more the merrier I say. And thanks for pinning the thread if that was you :)

• @krissboo I'll sign to them too. Thanks. And no, it wasn't me who pinned it, I did pin some helpful threads, but not this one.

@Meth0d said in The end of OpenIV:

It seems that Rockstar is going to pronounce soon. Let's wait!
    I wont lose faith in Rockstar, really, I love them as a company,

Near as I can tell, this wasn't Rockstar's fault at all.

• @V4D3R ah no worries, only just got online and saw someone had added a couple of links that I'm sure I didn't add and the thread had been pinned...but it's all good.
    Has there been official word on this yet?

• @meimeiriver Exactly, I hope so.
    @krissboo Rockstar will pronounce soon...

• Dear T2I CEO, I hope you step on Lego.

• @Kwebbl On Lego batman, to be precise. :imp:
    alt text

• @V4D3R Of course!

• I've owned V for 11 months and have spent over 1000 hours modding GTA V. Heck, to a extent I kind of obsessed over it more than college (oops lol)

All of this is happening while I'm taking a break from playing it for the summer.

After thinking about T2 shutting down OpenIV, I feel that hope is not lost. Be optimistic because alone, we are powerless as a community, we are powerful and when you believe, anything is possible!

• My Open IV is not updated to the fullest. I'm on the 2nd to last build. Should I update it to get a work-around to continue using it in offline mod? This fucking blows.

• Can't a separate team of modders copy and release another version of OpenIV? Like OpenIV-Take2.
    If the OpenIV Team don't have a back-bone, and get pushed over so easily - why not another team just copy they're shit? It's a C&D order lmao I get those every time I download an HBO series. Most people with a set of balls would tell T2 to kick rocks.

• @House-Rushton The problem is not take the OpenIV source code and release it again, the true problem is the great and brilliant original team who knows well the Rage engine, cause they has been working for too much years on this and with each new game update, a new research started to update OpenIV and make it compatible.

Even if other modder team is created, could be other 10 years of Rage engine research, cause no too much people knows reverse engineering and GTA games low levels.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Wait for the other Russians to take over. There are some extremely skilled people out there. Just be patient.

• UPDATE: On steam for GTA 5 Rockstar Games Deleted all the user reviews.

@JZersche said in The end of OpenIV:

Wait for the other Russians to take over. There are some extremely skilled people out there. Just be patient.

Um, Good-NTS is Russian.

• @Vermin I just checked and i still see all the reviews...

• @SancrisWolf Steam went down for few minutes I guess. I cant even check steam store, now its normal again..

• @GPlay90 Yeah right when i went to check it was down but its back up now and i still see "On behalf of the OpenIV team, **** you." XD

• @Vermin Now they're back lol

• How much of the around 15,900 negative reviews do you imagine is from today and yesterday lmao. I'm judging at least around 8000 or so xD

Hang on, that's the number stated for all the reviews in 30 days. Would like to find the total for negative reviews lol

So it'd be around 4500 all the negative reviews that have been done the past two days.

Did 30% of 16000 which gave 4800 but thought 4500 is probably more like it

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.