OPENIV Petitions

• @FoxtrotDelta why da fock it's 44 561 now xd ? people can unsign :O ?
    edit and now 44 546 wtf it go lowering

• @Shaezbreizh really damn!.

• @Shaezbreizh 44, 509 now . this is fishy? can people really unsign a petition?

• @FoxtrotDelta idk i just saw that, -100 sign in few min, wtf.
    Take two have bought the petition wabsite and is lowering the sign slowly in order noone notice xd
    Nah seriously, i don't understand, i don't even see any unsign button
    and anyway why people would unsign a such thing lel

• @Shaezbreizh yea me neither. i saw it reach 44 597 than it lowered to 44 520, then i saw it at 44 509 then i saw 44 502

now it is 1 up again 44 503

are they deliberately keeping it Low???

• @FoxtrotDelta illuminati spotted ;S

• @Shaezbreizh Take two illuminaty Could be :P a glitch may be? i'll watch it for a while. let see if we can find something

0_1497827641406_upload-f2909a15-c69e-4670-b452-bea5dade6e22

• Growing for now. not going down. i'll keep an eye .
    0_1497827982850_upload-255cfbc3-87db-49fa-9523-c59c5c036362

• It was never going down, ive gotten like 5k supporters everyday, now at 56k supporters :)

• @t0y my estimate is 10,000 per 24 hours, and ee need to keep doing this . its a good thing , i love you guys for this. All of you

• Yea you're right, I usually check before and after I go to sleep and its 5k every time then so its 10 every day im just waiting for it to stop going up then ill decide how to give it to them, I believe R* has already seen it though. PCGamer had it on their website, and so did a bunch of YouTubers :)

• @t0y i'd say wait until the end of the month. and lets see how many we get.

i heard in USA if a petition goes beyond 100,000 its a huge thing. if it's politically applicable even white house choses to give a response to such a huge petition signers.

• Yeah I was gonna plan on stopping at 100k regardless if we ever get that, I hope they would at least listen to that lol. At this rate we can get it in a week.

• @t0y you should wait till the end of june i think.

64,225+supporters, everyone sign petition
    https://www.change.org/p/rockstar-games-save-openiv

• I signed it as well I just hope we can get our modding tool back and I really hope this isn't the end of modding gta V

• Well it worked :)

• @t0y we did it! petition and Stream negative Views did it! Congrats to you and to all GTA 5 players. Thank you Rockstar.

• So how long should we wait to delete our negative comments on Steam, i bet R* are hoping we all delete them quickly.

• @Servulus once we recieve offical good news. and reply from OPENIV team that all is good. we shall start correcting our negative reviews to positive ones.

we owe them that much.

• @All Thank you to everybody for stepping up and shouting loudly enough for our voices to be heard :)

• 80 k xP

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.