[SOLVED] How to fix grill?

• Hi guys! Just want to ask how I can fix this grill? I'm planning to make it a see-through grill to make it more realistic. In zmodeler it's fine. But when I import it in game, it's not what it's meant to look like. Thanks in advance to those who would reply0_1471181764588_Untitled.png

• TRANSLATOR

@OhiOcinu first make normal map texture of the grill with photoshop then use the detail2 shader for grill material with normal map texture in bum map section the selet the grill part with polygons and re-map :
    right click > mapping > edit uv
    use uv chanel map #1

generate new
    deselect continues mesh surface
    from view point XY
    than hit OK
    now go to uv mapping view slect the mateial and start rescaling the gril on it texture.
    that the way i do every time i face some parts like that

• TRANSLATOR

or you can also select it as polygons and creat new material as vehicle_mesh darg it to scene selection will be fixed too but need it texture in detail that too will be looks fine in game

• @Faysal said in How to fix grill?:

or you can also select it as polygons and creat new material as vehicle_mesh darg it to scene selection will be fixed too but need it texture in detail that too will be looks fine in game

I already made a new material for it but it's still the same.

• TRANSLATOR

SOMETIMES IN OPENIV LOOKS WIERD BUT IN GAME LOKKS AS IT SHOULD

• @Faysal I checked it in-game but it doesn't show the exact texture.

• @Faysal Had it working now. I was just using the wrong specmap, lol. Thanks for the help, it was much appreciated. :)

• TRANSLATOR

@OhiOcinu glad to hear that :100:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.