[RESOLVED] The 'Reply' boxes in the forum...

• I don't know if it's affecting anyone else, or if it's just a general flaw in the forum setup - but the reply box and preview, when composing/editing a reply, drops off the bottom of the visible area and (at least via Chrome browser) can't be scrolled down to make visible.

I mention it, because it makes composing and editing a reply more than about two paragraphs/10 lines very hard when you can't see the text you are typing beyond that point and a pain in the ass editing/composing wise.

It shouldn't be so, by any means on any device/browser setup.

• @9h457l33j03k3rr I've seen it, too and will look into fixing it. A workaround you can use it to click the grey arrow button in the top left-hand corner of the reply box to make it go fullscreen, and that fixes the issue of the textarea drop-off.

• @9h457l33j03k3rr This should be fixed now! Please let me know if you are still seeing the issue.

• hi rappo - that solved it, way more usable :)

Thanks for a quick action on it .

I did try the fullscreen/kiosk workaround, but that only helped a bit when on using 'desktop mode' in browser (noting i spend a lot of time on a lot of platforms, mobile and desktop). Whatever modification you did to the server-side, definately was a proper fix, and works great :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.