[Vehicle] (W.I.P.) 1965/66 Pontiac Full-size Package Mod 2.0

• @Yarm1995 I am happy with the progress and it was fun toying around with the new mod parts. So far, this is what I found searching bugs and as such

0_1545875823381_noexhaust.png
    No Exhaust comes out on the Micro Phone Exhaust, but it does for the Side Pipe Exhaust

0_1545875872655_carbsandbrakecylindersarethewrongcolor.png
    The carbs and brake cylinders are the wrong color, but I did notice that you corrected the terminals and the battery caps and they look great!

0_1545875931391_the2+2badgeisstillvinylcolor.png
    The 2+2 badge is still the interior color rather than brushed dark steel

0_1545875965921_cameraandmissingmirror.png
    When I'm at the mod shop and go to change the dice, the camera angle goes up too high. Also this version doesn't have a rear view mirror at all

0_1545876122544_also,thisisjustmebutwhyisitinbennies.png
    This is just me, but to change the front bumper out for the Moon Tank requires you to go to Bennie's and do it. Not that's a bad thing, but it seems odd to me that its the only Bennie's part unless you're going to add more parts. If not, I'd move it from under tank to front bumper so it's easier to change out at regular mod shops

0_1545876279764_fendersdontbrakeoffstill.png
    fenders don't brake off still

1_1545876326756_smallshit.png 0_1545876326756_smallshit2.png
    Blame this problem on me, but is there anything you can do to fix that by any chance? The first picture has the Bug Catcher on btw

0_1545876390532_stupidlysmalldetailthatdoesn'tmattertoanyone.png
    This was more towards the end and I'm just nitpicking, but do you have a GM latching mechanism to add? It really doesn't matter, but if you want to add one, just tell me if you need me to make one and I'll send it to you asap

That's all I could find tonight. For the most part, other than the above and the names you are aware of, everything you did was great. If there's anymore mod parts you're going to put on, add them and sent me another beta my way and I'll give you feed back. If not, I'd say fix what needs to be fixed, take beautiful pictures and she's ready to be released!

Also, on a side note
    0_1545876706774_Greetingsfromsandyshores.png

Here's the blank
    0_1545876724034_NotGreetingsfromsandyshores.png

P.S. I just noticed that the Moon Tank '68 Charger gas cap is black, when the original was chrome. If you did that just to break up all the chrome, that's fine, I was just taking note of it and saying to be fully correct it have to be chrome. Not a big deal, just thought I point that out

• @John-Lemon
    You can't blame him for everything haha, he was supposed to convert the car but had to model/edit many parts that were supposed to be correct on your end :upside_down: I think he already did a lot with what he was given.

• This post is deleted!

• @John-Lemon I'm fix exhaust, move front fuel tank to bumper category, and i can make few versions of fueltank with different tank and cap materials. About dices, i can't do anything with modshop camera, it scripted i guess. And i make interior mirror removable when installing any rollcage, so dices and rollcages incompatible.
    Also, i make latching mechanism for doorsills and hinges for trunk:

alt text

alt text

Then i improve bodyparts UV mapping, so its allow make metallic paint effect. In future i try to make accurate template for liveries.

alt text

And some photos from vintage stock car race:

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @Yarm1995 thanks for help! Worked perfectly, though it's a bit of a shame it doesn't work (yet) in FiveM. Worked perfectly in my SP game, though :)

• @GreenAid You're right, I just nitpicking the hood, even though it's my fault XD

I'm actually really grateful for Yarm's help and I guess I did get a little carried away, but sincerely @Yarm1995, Thank you for all that you have done, it's actually really awesome what you did for me!

• @Yarm1995 What's the news on the Catalina?

• @John-Lemon Make final touches (final materials and textures adjustments, some little exterior and interior details, names and rest of the LODs for tuning parts)

alt text

Also i make drafts of liveries, but it requires some UV-mapping fixes, so its just a badges for now. In future i try to make some lore-friendly hotring livery and something like vintage NASCAR livery.

alt text

• Looking at real car photos i noticed, that chromed frames of rear side windows is part of windows, not of body. I remake them, so now they dissapeared, when windows broken or rolled down via trainer. And also i adjust chrome material, now it looks more realistic, and interior chrome little less glossy and reflective than exterior.

alt text

alt text

• @Yarm1995 Nice catch! I don't use trainers that can put down the window, but for those who do it's a nice touch! Does it get shot out like glass or does it stay even if the windows are broken out?

• @John-Lemon This frames is parts of windows, so they are dissapeared when windows broken, this is how game engine works. But i have one idea, so let's see what i can do.

• Finishing some little details. Light tinted area on top of windscreen:

alt text

alt text

And new extra in trunk:

alt text

Generally all is ready, only few small things with tuning parts and side glasses left. So, within few days i can send pre-release version for final testing and screenshots.

@Yarm1995 Releasing anytime soon?

• @Biggdogg I'm planning to release car until the end of january. I have more ideas about tuning, maybe even 3 different version of car in one DLC (default, lowrider and race car), but i make it in future updates.

• @Yarm1995 Oooh, this is getting fun to see come together and actually be able to see a release date! I'm ready for the pre-release test car whenever you feel it's good for testing

• I'm finish with side windows. Small side windows detached.

Before:

alt text

After:

alt text

And i make rollable windows. Now chrome frames won't breaks with windows, but dissapeared when windows roll down via trainer:

alt text

alt text

And i'm finishing LODs. Car have polycount and detaliazation close to default GTA cars from new updates. Alomost all parts have same LODs amount, as on default cars (L0-L4 for chassis and lights, L0-L3 for rest of the parts, L0-L2 for tuning parts.). No significantly loss of detalization on distance, nothing is dissapeared on distance.

L0 - 92068 polygons:

alt text

L1 - 63556 polygons:

alt text

L2 - 38000 polygons:

alt text

L3 - 16660 polygons:

alt text

L4 - 491 polygons:

alt text

• alt text

• Suggestion for future: add at least L3 on tuning parts, currently with vanilla standard they disappear visibly when driving near them :)

• Looks awesome @Yarm1995

• @GreenAid I think, its good idea to add L3 to exterior mods like hoods. But interior and engine mods not visible on that distance, i guess.

• @inbetweendays_ Thanks!

• Oooh you didn't say anything about a Deathproof livery. Any other livery?

• @John-Lemon Only 2 liveries for now, but i want to make few more in future updates.

• @Yarm1995 cool

• Just send pre-release version to some users. Official release within few days.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.