[Vehicle] (W.I.P.) 1965/66 Pontiac Full-size Package Mod 2.0

@Yarm1995 Good stuff

• @Yarm1995, I couldn't find anything that was a problem, other than the exposed high raise's carburetors are red and the cap on the brake boaster is still green. The only thing I see now is add low rider liveries and add the other mod parts that you can, like the Moon hawk mirrors and other bits. Also, as a note, the rear view mirror disappears when you add the roll bar, but you still can add the lucky dice

Not that its anything bad, but any particular reason you changed the Catalina from Muscle Car to Sports Classic? I just took note of it

• @John-Lemon I can change high rise carburetors color, but as it custom part, maybe make it from polished aluminium or chrome? About brake boaster cap, i have distortion of color perception, so sometimes can't match right color :) It should have something like golden color, right? For v. 1.0 i don't planning to add some more tuning parts, only in future updates. About rear mirror and dices, i can't do anything, its how game works. I even try to delete dummy, which dices use to placement, when installing rollcage. So dices and rollcage not compatible. And i change class to sports classic, to disable whellie feature.

• Just make final polishing.
    Better headlights with texture from GreenAid:

alt text

Improved racing interior

alt text

And i make working nitro modification with visual mod, like on some default cars from latest update. But probably i won't include this in v1.0, i'm still working on this thing.

alt text

alt text

@Yarm1995 Nice, would look even better with a bucket racing seat

• @Yarm1995 I'd say, get to a point you think it's ready for 1.0v and officially release this long time in the making! I suppose there's a lot more mod parts coming after the initial release? What's your plans on other mod parts for the Catalina 2+2?

• @Biggdogg Yes, i thought about this. But i want to find vintage bucket seats.

• @John-Lemon I just need to make some preview screenshots, and its ready for release. So, release may be even today or tomorrow. And yes, i have some ideas about new tuning parts. Like i said, i'm planning to add few versions, like lowrider, vintage NASCAR version, drag version. So there's will be some custom seats, steering wheels, interior mods, working nitrous tanks, liveries, some drag mods, hydraulic suspensions, etc.

• @Yarm1995 if possible can you make drag version or NASCAR version a separate model instead of tuning parts, like Zievs did with his Nova and Challenger?

• 1.0 released

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.