[Vehicle] (W.I.P.) 1965/66 Pontiac Full-size Package Mod 2.0

• @GreenAid I though I did fix that before I posted that pic, but I guess 3ds max is dumb like that. But yeah, I doubled up the fender it, must have merged the two halves together and did it wrong anyway ;P

• @Yarm1995 Any new updates on the Catalina?

• UPDATE 13#: A little update on the Pontiac and sneak peek at what I'm working on at the moment. I have started on the 1966 Catalina and I think this is it for the Pontiac Project, I'm not making anything crazy after this is finish like a 4 door 1966 Catalina. For 1966, I'm sticking to the 2 door and Convertible and that's it, I might finish up the 4 doors then the Catalina Project will be done.

0_1501697838741_1966 pontiac Catalina R1.png

• @John-Lemon Not so much progress, i still smoothing the normals and configure materials. Ingame export will be not soon, but after few days i can show some rendered pictures.

• @Yarm1995 Awesome! I can't wait to see new pictures!

• Keep the good jobs guys ;)

• @toitoine66 Thanks man! I'm going to do the LODS of what I think is close to done and ditch the ones that need more work, namely the 4 doors. I don't feel the love I need to do them as I did with the 2 doors. With the 2 door I was doing it as a labor of love, but by the 4 door hardtop and wagon (they were started at the same time) I didn't feel it and at this point, I don't really want to do the 4 models, which is okay anyway since most people on the site are fast car fans. So I think I'll wrap things up and this mod will be updated by Yarm after I finish the 2 door Wagon and maybe the 4 door wagon if I feel like it. As for the 1966, it's underway, I just need to redo the dash and finish the LOD 0 for the 1966 Catalina and Impala and they'll both be done

• @John-Lemon Yea take a break man, or work on something different, that helps preventing you from getting bored :)

• @Yarm1995 Anything new with the Catalina?

• @John-Lemon Not so much progress. But what do you think about these tires from my wheels for Monte Carlo?

alt text

• @Yarm1995 That tire size is right for a lowrider, If you can give a bigger tire for the stock version that would great. Both would be perfect though, Anything else that's new?

• @Yarm1995 I'm still working on the 1966 Impala, any suggestions to make it better for next time? I'm working out the Hi model now

• @John-Lemon Yes,i can make tire profile higher. About impala, try to figure out how to work with normals in Max, because for Catalina i fix them with Zmodeler automatic method, then improving manually. Also polygonal mesh not very convenient to work in some places. I'm not at home now, so i cant upload screenshots, but i'm try to make it soon, so you can understand, what i mean by working on normals, and where you can try to improve polygonal mesh.

• UPDATE 14# After much procrastinating and not being motived I finally pushed myself to finish the Impala Dash (If I had finished it when I should have, the project would have been done a week after the Impala Project started). The biggest thing that stopped me was the dash backing shape, I couldn't get it right. I'd spend 15 minutes working on it and then dump the attempt when it came out like crap. So today I said to myself that I'd would have it done before the night was over, and here's the pretty dashboard now!

0_1503346187998_1966 Impala3I.png

I'm just wrapping up some small stuff and then I'm sending it out to @Yarm1995 for him to mess with

0_1503346255755_1966 Impala3b.png
    0_1503346261801_1966 Impala3f.png

• @Yarm1995 Anything new recently?

• @John-Lemon Nothing new at the moment, i'm just about to release Monte Carlo, after this i can pay more attention to Catalina

• @Yarm1995 Awesome! I can't wait to see it on the site! I'll check out the Beta you sent

• @Yarm1995 Anything new with the Catalina?

• @John-Lemon This was a crazy week for me, so not very much progress. But i almost finish making settings for Monte (tuning parts lines, real names, etc.) So after Monte Carlo release i finish Catalina

• @Yarm1995 lol, hey, it's been a crazy week for modder because scripthooks don't work!

• @John-Lemon Since gunrunning update i make backup of old version, just in case

• @Yarm1995 I failed because I forgot to do that myself! :P

• @Yarm1995 I was wondering, where is the Catalina relative to working in GTA 5?

• @John-Lemon I'm try to export body parts ingame, just to see how normals and materials will be looks ingame, and i see that normals needs additoanal work, reflections looks screwed in some places.

• @Yarm1995 Anyone Pics? P.s. I've been depressed again lately, and it's nice to hear something positive for a change

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.