Model error in R* Editor

• My GTA it's starting to make weird issues.

The first one, there is a random glass floating, I think it's from the model, but in other clip, sometimes it doesn't came out.
    Is it because my OpenIV have an issue, or my GTA have an issue, or it cause by the model it self?

(LOOK AT NEAR THE SPOILER, RANDOM GLASS CAME OUT FORM NOWHERE)
    alt text

(THIS ONE TOO, THE REAR GLASS OF THE CAR LEAVING UN-ATTACH)
    alt text

(BUT IN THE DEVELOPER SCREENSHOT IT SELF, THE GLASS DOESN'T POP OUT)
    alt text

The second one is, in some clips my VStancer preset not working / not applied. Don't know why.
    Is it my GTA problem or actually like this?

(FOCUS ON THE FRONT WHEEL TRACK, IT'S TOO WIDE. IN THE GAME I ALREADY FIX IT BUT IN THE ROCKSTAR EDITOR IT BACK TO DEFAULT)
    alt text

(SAME MODEL, SAME CAR, SAME PRESET ON VSTANCER BUT THIS ONE IS WORKING, REALLY ?WTF)
    alt text

Maybe you guys can help me?
    @Frazzlee @Kwebbl @DarthPungz @FoxtrotDelta @ReNNie

• Something like this happened to @Pantyshot too. Not sure why. :(

• @V4D3R dummy position sometime interrupted but I don't think this is case here , however don't see other options , check where glass comes from on aventador

• @Frazzlee it from the rear window, he said he use dynamic window so when I press H the window open/close

• @eltece Is that se7enmoon's car?

• @eltece I had an issue with R* editor messing up ped models before. They would show up all deformed and twisted up. No changing of effects or camera angle could hide it totally ruining footage but it turns out if the files are altered at all from when it was originally recorded it can cause issues. Sometimes no problem it just shows up as is now and ur good sometimes textures/models are wrong and look stupid. I would recommend backing up ur files to there exact state of when you recorded. Updates/indecisiveness have messed up more than one project for me before I got chance to export. If that's not your problem then I'm sorry but hopefully this helps.

• @V4D3R yes it is

• @kinghippo2000 thanks, I''ll try :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.