Help Me Pleas

• I'm looking for help I'm a bit new to modding but catch on quick. Sense the new update I cant get scripthooks to work at all and the other files I have cause GTA to crash. Dose any one have a answer to this problem. Any information is welcome Pleas Help Me. wowimjohnjohnh@gmail.com

• You may want to check out the news and everything that is going on with GTA V and mods thanks to Take 2 being money grubbing clowns.

At this point no one is really sure what is going on or will happen with a lot of stuff.

As for script hook, we just have to wait and see, no one is 100% sure. Blade doesn't do much on social media to keep people informed, so the waiting game it is.

• Okay thanks for the heads up. Waiting for exploit Updates seems to be the story of my life lately. I've been checking daily for a script hook update and hope one comes out I just wasn't sure if there was other options out there. Sense the GTA V Update I have seen people using Trainers online so that kind of keeps my hopes up.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.