[SCRIPT][WIP] DrMagus5Zombie

• @DrMagus5 Awesome, thanks for putting those changes in. :)

• Just a preview of the number of status that will have the player:

private bool is_alive = true;         //si è vivi? (per gli oggetti diventa false)
        private bool is_drinking = false;     //sta bevendo?
        private bool is_drunk = false;        //è ubriaca?
        private bool is_eating = false;       //sta mangiando?
        private bool is_peeing = false;       //sta urinando?
        private bool is_pooing = false;       //sta defecando?
        private bool is_havingsex = false;    //sta facendo sesso?
        private bool is_sleeping = false;     //sta dormendo?
        private bool is_doped = false;        //è drogata adesso?
        private bool is_washing = false;      //si sta lavando? 
        private bool is_raped = false;        //se sta venendo stuprata?
        private bool is_robbed = false;       //se sta venendo derubata?
        private bool is_fainted = false;      //è svenuta adesso?
        private bool is_swimming = false;     //sta nuotando in questo momento?(diverso da stare sotto acqua senza ossigeno)
        private bool is_underwater = false;   //si è sotto acqua?
        private bool is_poisoned = false;     //se è sotto effetto di veleno?
        private bool is_bleeding = false;     //sta sanguinando?
        private bool is_gagged = false;       //è imbavagliata?
        private bool is_driving = false;      //sta guidando?
        private bool is_zombie_infected = false;     //è infetta da zombie?
        private bool is_bacteria_infected = false;   //è infetta da batteri?
        private bool is_virus_infected = false;    //è infetta da virus?
        private bool is_onfire = false;           //è a fuoco?
        private bool is_wet = false;               //è bagnata? (se è bagnata si vede bagnata, si vedono tette e magari muore se è nel gelo)

Or what he need:

//BEVANDE
        private bool need_water = true;        //bisogno di bere
        private bool need_blood = false;      //bisogno di sangue (se è un vampiro)

//CIBI
        private bool need_fruit = true;       //bisogno di frutta
        private bool need_meat = true;        //bisogno di carne
        private bool need_hortalizas = true;  //bisogno di ortaggi
        private bool need_grass = false;       //bisogno di erba(mucche,pecore e cavalli)

//VIZI
        private bool need_drugs = true;       //bisogno di drogarsi (per i drogati l'astinenza è brutta)

//BISOGNI RIGUARDANTI LA PULIZIA
        private bool need_pee = true;         //bisogno di urinare
        private bool need_defecate = true;    //bisogno di defecare
        private bool need_wash = true;        //bisogno di lavarsi

//ALTRO
        private bool need_sleep = true;       //bisogno di dormire

This is for the survival part.

Before all of this will be implemented will took me a lot of time, just stay tuned and support.

• ZOMBIE LOVE UPDATE
    In the upcoming update 0.0.0.7 if you make sex with a prostitute infected you will be infected (if you don't use a condom). The infection, codom and cure will be implemented in the next update but for now you can read the text ;).

In the readme the other update, this update have important fix.
    Inventory system stats etc need time to be implemented.

• Update uploaded just need to be approved 0.0.0.7.
    Try to fire with an AK :D will be fun .... in the next update I'll remove the number that appear :D.
    Is just a debug message I didn't remember to set false to the debug I created :P.

• In the upcoming release 0.0.0.8 you can prevent the infection by killing people by headshot and they will not turn (resurrect) into zombies ;). Now you have a way to stop the infection before I'll introduce the cure.

• FAN CONTENT

If you have a video with the link of my mod in description I'll add your video in the description section if I like it (only one link for people).
    Since I receved already a lot of request, there are 6 slot for any language.
    Write a comment with your Youtube link and your language, if you have from 1000 to 100k there are 2 slot language and more than 100K there are 4 slot language.
    Is important you write the language of your videos.

If you have photos of the mod I'll add your link here , 1 link for multiple photos (language not needed).

Here you should write the comment:
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/drmagus5zombie-drmagus5

• @DrMagus5 I saw your work and this thread.
    Why people pay less attention to this nice and complex work of you, is just out of my understanding? Anyways, this is just brilliant mod you are working on, and keep up the good work.

Also, Out of Curiosity, I see a lot of private Boolean data types used in your code. Wouldn't just using a bool array be more appropriate?

Just guessing. Anyways, nice work.

• @ashishcw said in [SCRIPT][WIP] DrMagus5Zombie:

y less attention to this nice and complex work of you, is just out of my understanding? Anyways, this is just brilliant mod you are working on, and keep up the good work.
    Also, Out of Curiosity, I see a lot of private Boolean data types used in your code. Wouldn't just using a bool array be more appropriate?
    Just guessing. Anyways, nice work.

thx very much my friend :D! I'm completelly rewriting the mod actually :), I'll think about the array thx very much.
    I'll also add your name to the news system of the radio to thx you :D!

This is the new breakable system for the car, they can destroy your car and take you out:
    http://i.imgur.com/W85pqsZ.png

• Another preview shoot :D , zombies killed people in the car:
    alt text

• @DrMagus5 Dude, this mod is growing into something amazing. Love the amount of work you are putting into this. I am looking forward to the new version :)

• @krissboo Thx very much my friend :D! I'm also rethinking the idea of infection how should be how to cure the infection, the way to stop a zombie and how the people of the city will react to an a zombie attack.

For example if they are in the car they will lock the door of the car, but when the zombie will destroy the door they will be taken out and killed.

• @DrMagus5 All these ideas are so cool. Luckily I don't need to worry about infection because I am immune ;)

• @DrMagus5 Though, I am sure, you must be having your own ideas to implement, but I could clearly see, it must be killing the performance, as alot of process going on in the background for too many peds at the same time.

Also, couple of things I noticed from your screenshot and this is just my point of view, and may not be true, but too many blips on the map, indicating too many things going on at once.

My 2 cents

1. how about restricting the zombie active zone? So something like, activating the infection(Ped turning into zombies, Yellow Blips, peds attacking each other etc) to be done in a certain radius(50f) around player?

2. Limiting the zombie numbers - Try checking LeeC's documentation on get peds/props around the player upto certain distance(I can't find the link, but I will try to search more). By that way, you can make and add peds around player to an array, limiting them upto 100 or so. If, the number goes beyond your specified count, simply delete that extra ped from location. Now the advantage here would be, as you will be defining the radius well before in advance, giving player an Apocalyptic view all the way. As player will move in the GTA World, so will the radius/zone will keep on changing.

3)Reducing the blips on the map, and use zone marker instead - If there are couple of blips, it shouldn't hamper the process time, but (Referring to your screenshot)with so many blips, will surely hit the FPS and so will performance go down. It doesn't matter how good your CPU is, RAGE engine has it's own limitations as well. So, instead of using blips so often, indicate them with yellow/red zone on the map, and once, player is in that zone, then, you can switch to showing them blips, of first 10 out of 100 zombies from above array.

1. This is an add on suggestion to your
      "* For example if they are in the car they will lock the door of the car, but when the zombie will destroy the door they will be taken out and killed."

How about peds calling the cops, panicking more then usual, or highjacking nearest vehicle, inorder to get in and protect themselves.

Anyways, I hope you may find this helpful to improvise your script performance, and even if you didn't that's still okay, as these are just my suggestions and they aren't mandatory .

• It's already done in a radius around the player :D also limited the number of zombies already and there is also a key to limit more or less the number of zombies, you need to peress F7 and numpad :D (or is the speed of infection? ) .
    I'm confusing with the new version :D.

Anyway if the zombie are more than 50f thery will completely delete from the map :D (and the zombie system), you didn't noticed that :D ?

A mark for the not safe area is a great idea I will implemtent that later, also because if you don't know who is infected is more fun :D (not for the next release but I will implement that).

For the cops part I need to create my own police system like LSPDFR to make it work well and the call police idea is something I really like, I'll take it in mind :D.

I think I can easily implement also the highjacking idea and make it work only if the door of the car are not broken.

Thx very much for all of the idea and tips :D! I like them :D!

This is another shoot. Can you survive from the infection?
    http://i.imgur.com/ZZIJSGO.png

• Guys I have explained why the mod make usage of more CPU than simple zombie mod (since you asked me), simply because it's more complex in terms of code and it has to handle more things.
    This is not because "is better" , but because there are two different scenarios: my during the infection, the other after the infection.

FIRST PAGE (the answer in terms of code), I tested the mod just to answer you.

You can play both or simple zombie if your computer can't run my mod because is old (or you can lower the graphic).

I'm sorry but I think adding more and more feauture it's impossibile that will run faster.

There are many thing that I'm working on, A LOT.

• Low quality GIF for the upcoming release (was a gif but he trasformed in .mp4 XD ) :

http://i.imgur.com/tZTw616.mp4

There is no night visor but I know It's cool :D

• Another update , people try to escape from the infected:
    Escape from the infection DrMagus5Zombie

I'm working day and night on this new version.

• New video for the upcoming release 0.0.0.9 :

• If you think I'm dead like a zombie I'm just working day and night on the next updates ;) . Stay tuned.

• Hey man! Love your mod!

I really love your idea about his zombie apocalypse setting, and I wanted to say something about it.

This mod is really like Prototype 2, so if you'd like you could check that game out to get some good ideas!
    Prototype 2 has a similar system just it has zombies like this:
    Red zone: Almost everyone is a zombie, some survivors are still trying to survive, some survivors suicide off the roof of the buildings, military is fighting zombies in that area.
    Yellow zone: A lot of people are infected without knowing it, some turn into zombies, military is also patrolling that area
    Green zone: Some small outbreaks, but people can live in it without any real fear of zombies. (Player could get a home in there)

Of course I like your idea a lot more, because you can choose what city parts you want safe and what city parts become more infected. I like this idea more than the Prototype 2's idea it is more creative.

Anyways I love the mod and I love to see it improve, thanks!

• @lebronnjames said in [SCRIPT][WIP] DrMagus5Zombie:

Hey man! Love your mod!
    I really love your idea about his zombie apocalypse setting, and I wanted to say something about it.
    This mod is really like Prototype 2, so if you'd like you could check that game out to get some good ideas!
    Prototype 2 has a similar system just it has zombies like this:
    Red zone: Almost everyone is a zombie, some survivors are still trying to survive, some survivors suicide off the roof of the buildings, military is fighting zombies in that area.
    Yellow zone: A lot of people are infected without knowing it, some turn into zombies, military is also patrolling that area
    Green zone: Some small outbreaks, but people can live in it without any real fear of zombies. (Player could get a home in there)
    Of course I like your idea a lot more, because you can choose what city parts you want safe and what city parts become more infected. I like this idea more than the Prototype 2's idea it is more creative.
    Anyways I love the mod and I love to see it improve, thanks!

I love too prototype :D I played all the games. This is a nice idea, I can implement some area where the infection spread faster and some where the spread is near zero. Great idea.

Thx very much and I added your name in the news system of the game to thx you ;)!

• For who is asking (in private message, on youtube etc...) when the new version 0.0.0.9 will be out, I'll start to work back on the mod at the end of September.

I received about 700 messages and this is an official note for everyone.

• I'm working back on the mod, I have many things to do.
    I have started implementing the infected, protected and safe area on the maps.
    I will also make that people can clean some area and make it safe ... but for how much time?
    There will be 2 separate release :
    -stable (older)
    -last version (newer, more feauture)

• Just an update.
    -destroyable vehicle
    -infection system (yellow is infected, red is zombie)
    -attack system
    -infected/protected//cleaned area (to conquer)
    -radio news system
    -dynamic weather system
    -key system for the car (close open)
    -companion system (also for sex), just talking about, not showing in that video

• Version released with many missing feauture and is unoptimized. Just need to be approved.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.