[SCRIPT][WIP] DrMagus5Zombie

• Fast fix bug , remove the old DrMagus5CityEvent.dll in the scritps folder and copy the new files.
    Remember to press B to start the mod. (need to be approved)

• NEW VERSION JUST NEED TO BE APPROVED

Version 0.0.1.1 - NEWS UPDATE

-You can claim some area to Roleplay, press F7 -> O to claim de-claim some area,
    this area will be protected form virus infection (NOTE: for now the area not will be saved after the restart, the
    savearea mut be implemented)
    -The Z key to open close the door now work properly for the cars and not for the bikes/boats
    -Less zombies jump togheter (fixed)
    -more news and thx to supporters
    -FR translation by WolfSuriv
    -Minor bugfix

New test version will be under my videos, the stable will be uploaded here.

• In the next version you will see something amazing ;)... many changes in the 0.0.1.2 .

• The next version will be a comulative update from 0.0.1.2 to 0.0.2.0 , you can test the 0.0.1.6 the test version is in the description of my last video of GTA5:

The stable version will be uploaded only on gta5-mods.com and under my video when released.
    This is the list of the improvment.

Version 0.0.1.2 - NEWS UPDATE

-Introduced the BLACK AREAS coding
    -First Black Area "Little Seoul" try to visit this area ;)...
    -Changed how work the blue zombies
    -Changed how diffuse the infection
    -Changed the movement of zombie and shoting activation visual activation of them, now if you fire they can listen you and follow,
    they don't spawn anymore on shoting
    -Introduced a bit of stealth

New test version is in the description under my last GTA5 video (channel DrMagus5):
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DrMagus5

Version 0.0.1.3 - NEWS UPDATE

-Rewrittern all the code

New test version is in the description under my last GTA5 video (channel DrMagus5):

Version 0.0.1.4 - NEWS UPDATE

-Fixed the car bug
    -Fixed Many other bugs

Version 0.0.1.5 - NEWS UPDATE

-Doubles the performance in infected area

Version 0.0.1.6 - NEWS UPDATE

-Doubles the performance in all the areas

NOTE: THIS IS A TEST VERSION, REPORT ALL THE BUGS AND PROBLEMS, IF YOU WANT TO TRY THE BLACK AREA
    GO TO LITTLE SEOUL BUT REMEMBER THERE IS A HUGE FRAME DROP IN THIS VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Version 0.0.1.7 - NEWS UPDATE

-Fixed Rebirth problem
    -Better method remove ped from list

NOTE: THIS IS A TEST VERSION, REPORT ALL THE BUGS AND PROBLEMS, IF YOU WANT TO TRY THE BLACK AREA
    GO TO LITTLE SEOUL BUT REMEMBER THERE IS A HUGE FRAME DROP IN THIS VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 0.0.0.2 Preview:

• @DrMagus5 This mod looks more fun every time I visit this thread :) I will try out the latest beta version once I figure out how to get my game working again!!

• @krissboo Thx you very much my friend :D! Hope you will fix your game soon :), the 0.0.2.0 will be out soon with all this feauture, under the video there is the test version 0.0.1.6 and on the gta5-mods.com there is the stable one 0.0.1.1 .
    0.0.2.0 will be out soon on gta5-mods.com and under the video.

• @DrMagus5 I'll get it sorted :) Just trying to find a gameconfig that works with more than 2 addon cars ;) But at least I can play your zombie mod even if I don't have any cars installed.

• @krissboo I used that : https://it.gta5-mods.com/misc/add-on-gameconfig-1-0-1180-2#comments_tab
    but some mods work good on your computer and some bad, do a backup of you gameconfig and ty if this work (hope will work but I'm not sure).

• Uploaded the 0.0.2.0 just need to be approved, try to go to little seoul, the first black area and give me your feedback.
    In the next update you will be able to repair the vehicle also in the black area.
    alt text

• @DrMagus5 thanks man, I'll give that one a go :)

• Since my topic for the multiplayer version was moved from WIP to general discussion and I don't know why (someone as reported, but I don't think I did something wrong reading the rules), because is a WIP and someone said that is not a WIP . I will stop to update information on this topic, the update will continue anyway, but I will not write anymore. Have a nice day.

• @DrMagus5 Mate, don't let someone's negativity ruin your day. If you aren't gonna be updating us with words here anymore will you be doing so on youtube?

• Yes on YouTube 😉. I'm just frustrated because modding require a lot of time, days and nights, I also have my life and someone report because the code is obfuscated, someone because he don't know how to move the files in the scripts folder(and I have a video and tutorial on that, and it's the most simple installation) , another one because I opened the topic of the multiplayer version and for him is not a WIP or script, but what is if not? I'm wasting more time with this guys than making the mod.

And anyway I think there is someone that do zombies mods that is trying to report me because is jealous. But I can't prove that.

• @DrMagus5 This is a big mod and I understand it takes a lot of time and effort to do but You do whatever feels right to you man. I've got a clean copy of GTA so i'm gonna reinstall your mod. Can i still post here if I have any problems or suggestions tho?

• @DrMagus5 said in [SCRIPT][WIP] DrMagus5Zombie:

Yes on YouTube 😉. I'm just frustrated because modding require a lot of time, days and nights, I also have my life and someone report because the code is obfuscated, someone because he don't know how to move the files in the scripts folder(and I have a video and tutorial on that, and it's the most simple installation) , another one because I opened the topic of the multiplayer version and for him is not a WIP or script, but what is if not? I'm wasting more time with this guys than making the mod.

And anyway I think there is someone that do zombies mods that is trying to report me because is jealous. But I can't prove that.

The typical woes all developers have to deal with. I have come to a point where I refrained from modding altogether. Just compatibility updates. :/

• @krissboo I don't know youtube or Twitter would be better and I will feel better where I can control and have a support in this cases.

• @DrMagus5 It's cool, I'll contact you on youtube for feedback :)

• @Cyron43 yes you said right. Stop is just what they want and in this case I will just change the way to release and take more control, so I can decide better and have less frustration. If they want a challenge....

• I rather they have no clue how much work and knowledge it takes to develop a great piece of software and besides that they are like greedy little brats who just can't get enough. ;)

• @Cyron43 Well don't forget there's still plenty of people like me who genuinely appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing :)

• I solved the problem with the moderators ;).

• When you encounter the wrost type of zombies : XD

• this mods need this:
    no dog zombies
    the pólice can help you(pólice no zombies)
    some big zombie(change skin for other model zombie)
    a mode history
    and of course(Joel and ellie for playermodels)

• Today I updated the mod just for who requested me v0.0.2.1, to make compatible with the last version of GTA5/scripthook.
    No new update since I'm working on the multiplayer version actially, you can see the preview here (lang italian, roleplay server):

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.