Bug reports [website]

• I'm just testing Adblock free Firefox, so that might going to isolate it if it's not going to happen, thanks for response... it's just so weird because most of the hijacked phones are having same problem on more than one site, or they reporting that it happens every time they get on it, unlike for me.... I also cleared all the data from chrome, and used mallwarebytes which found 0 problems, and redirecting is still happening on chrome. I'll let you know few days later if Firefox had no issues

• I did, few things, try to reinstall Chrome, but it really only disables it, it's not completely removed, I did delete all collected data by Chrome, but it's still happening. I was just searching on many websites for used vehicles, things to fix, so far there was not one more website with same problem..... it's not happening on Firefox.... it is possible that it's somehow stuck in chrome, which I can't simply delete and reinstall on Android phone, I pointed out this before because I thought you might suspect some problem, I've heard about some scripts could be attached to mobile versions of websites, some other people had this happening due the Google advertisement, which I did reset with no difference. Also I tried mobile Malware bytes, but it came with zero issues.... it's really no problem I just use Firefox for this website on my phone....have Marry Christmass people

• Changing the version number of the mod. Changes the virus scan from green (virus total scanned) to orange (virus total NOT scanned)

@Cass Just tried it and that didn't happen for me.

• @Jitnaught Just checked again. Working now.

Thanks to HeySlickThatsMe and 4lph4re4per for reporting these problems on the Discord server. I have tested the problems myself as well, with the same results.

All of these are only occuring on the mobile version of the site.

Problem #1 (main website):
    Sizing issue

When zooming out the webpage becomes smaller but the floating header remains the same size (whitespace on the right side of the page).

Problem #2 (forums):
    No PM notification

No indicator that there is a new PM. I believe this is caused by PMs not being added to the notifications list.

Problem #3 (forums):
    Overlapping

The NEW tag is overlapping the message preview.

@Dark0ne Could you have these looked at after Christmas? Thanks :slight_smile:

• Hey guys i have a problem with profile photos

A)
    0_1514413983232_aaaa.jpg

B)
    0_1514414003320_bbbbb.jpg

Any suggestion or explanation for that ??

@F7YO It's a known bug.

• @Jitnaught hmm sad story :(

• For quite some time whenever a modder I follow updates their old mod, even if I do not follow it specifically, I still get the notification, but it says that it's a new mod that's just been uploaded. However if I DO follow a mod from a modder I follow as well, and it gets updated, I get proper notification.

0_1514553772663_upload-7d1cf5bb-dbd4-4678-89be-a958f50e6aa3

• Search function doesnt work correct i think.

When i search 'fuel' it shows different mods but not this one -> https://de.gta5-mods.com/scripts/lefix-simple-fuel
    Is that bug or a feature for uploader that ppl cant find the mod via search? With google u can find it somehow

• Uploading screenshot takes like forever, even with good internet
    This takes forever...
    Nevermind, it works

• whats wrong with the site again?
    alt text

• My download from https://de.gta5-mods.com/misc/colored-3d-weapon-icons doesnt work anymore. Looks like a websitebug.

• @CSYON you should tag the @Global-Moderators for faster notice.

@CSYON It's working fine for me.

• @Global-Moderators
    Download names have become ridiculously long.
    EG "uploads_simply-visual-enb-reshade_336f40-Simply+Visual+V2+(Cleaner).zip"

Is this a bug or is it gonna stay like this?

@krissboo @Dark0ne told us it was necessary to fix a bug where certain characters were breaking the system.

• @Unknown-Modder Ok cheers.

• @Global-Moderators Is there something amiss with the download numbers on the main site. I just can't believe some of the latest uploads are getting that many downloads in such a short space of time. Either that or GTA V mods has suddenly become REALLY popular!

Just wondering as some of the recent mods have got hundreds of downloads in a few hours but no likes or comments - I'm confused ;)

• ADMIN

I think, @krissboo, this might be a result of the download issues (promise, we're on it!) last night and users attempting to redownload files that were failing on the site.

• I keep getting this when I try to go to the next page to find another mod.

0_1516891695002_Screenshot (1).png

• ADMIN

I can't reproduce that, @TR71777 , when I go to that URL (and browse through the pages) it loads very fast. Anyone else getting this issue?

• @Dark0ne I don't know if anyone is having this type of issue its been doing this to me for 2 days now I checked my end I'm good on my end .

• ADMIN

Sorry, do you mean it's working again now?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.