Military vehicles with turret problem after gunrunning update.

• @a63nt-5m1th This quote i found on Skyline's lav video wonder if that would help?
    "first remove <item>VEHICLE_WEAPON_TANKMG</item> in vehicles.meta at add on file after that remove weapontank.meta and done The problem fix's"
    When was Gunrunning added? It was working fine when i posted this video.

• @Turrel81
    GTA 5 Online: Gunrunning/Initial release date
    13 June 2017

I'd have to guess, but I think that quote is just about removing the machinegun so there is no conflict with the main gun. If you set up the vehicle to only have one weapon then there shouldn't be any issue as far as I can remember? (it's been a few yrs so double-check that).

• @a63nt-5m1th I think i know why this one is working in the video, this is from a diffrent mod called us ground vehicles.
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/us-ground-vehicles-pack-add-on-suport-m1128-mgs-m1142-tfft

• @Turrel81 I have a better way for that! go to: GTA 5 folder/update/x64/dlcpacks/search your mod that has turret problem folder/if you find DLC folder right-click on it/ and then click on "open with"/and then click "search other application"/click "other application"/click "find application with this PC"/ search OpenIV application/when you open it go to "data"/ handling.meta/search for " <Item>VEHICLE_WEAPON_TURRET_INSURGENT</Item>"/ DELETE THAT FILE/ problem solve

• @SkylineGTRFreak Is it now working?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.