Need beta-testers for my realistic ped and vehicular traffic mod...

• For this, I recommend a PC with a minimum of the following requirements -

CPU i7-4770k or up
    16 GB Ram
    a graphic card with a minimum of 6Gb of vRam

I need testers to visit several places around the map, and just watch traffic and ped densities, also need to have you watch a transition of traffic densities between the hours of 4-8 am and/or 4-8 pm, to see if you noticing traffic ramping up. This was made using RDE gameconfig as a base, so I know it will work as intended for RDE users, but I really want to see if it will still work for those NOT using RDE. Link is below, thanks for any willing to put it through it's paces.

Note: The reason I need testers, is because I am still operating on version 944.1, so I don't want to upload if it causes crashes for newer game updates. If it does cause a crash for you, could you be so kind to link me to your gameconfig, so I can modify it to ensure it works for newer versions?

Also, if you could make a youtube video, mad props will be assured. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1uTaiUD2RfEWkI0OXhaUjNJclk/view?usp=sharing

• @eshenk Sorry but my PC doesn't meet your specifications. :-/

• @eshenk said in Need beta-testers for my realistic ped and vehicular traffic mod...:

I need testers to visit several places around the map, and just watch traffic and ped densities, also need to have you watch a transition of traffic densities between the hours of 4-8 am and/or 4-8 pm, to see if you noticing traffic ramping up. This was made using RDE gameconfig as a base, so I know it will work as intended for RDE users, but I really want to see if it will still work for those NOT using RDE. Link is below, thanks for any willing to put it through it's paces.
    Note: The reason I need testers, is because I am still operating on version 944.1, so I don't want to upload if it causes crashes for newer game updates. If it does cause a crash for you, could you be so kind to link me to your gameconfig, so I can modify it to ensure it works for newer versions?
    Also, if you could make a youtube video, mad props will be assured.

I have infinite loading screen on last version

• @eshenk Still need help?

@eshenk If you manage to make it compatible with latest version, I'll test it too (Just FYI ;)).

• @eshenk i tried this and it works on 1032 but waaaaay too much traffic for me.. i tried replacing the files with vanilla ones but traffic is still the same?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.