Tempesta Customization not showing
So for whatever reason the customization options on the Tempesta aren't showing up in LSC or Menyoo.
Mods folder redone, but the problem presists. Does anybody know the reason or any way of fixing this?
Thats because your tuning id is conflicted. Read this thread to correct Tuning IDs
@The-Luciferous So, after trying to fix what I thought was a conflicted tuning ID (as suggested, following the linked thread), I realised that it isn't just the Tempesta, it's all the Import/Export DLC cars that are afected (none of which have any customization options showing on LSC). I've been looking through all my addons and I can't find where the problem is, any idea?
Thanks again for helping me!
@Shruikan15 As LeeC2202 Suggested in the thread, tuning ids will only be taken from 0 to 255. Any value above 255 will consider only the last 8 bits. To know your actual ID, lets say you have a car with ID 984, the actual value is 216. This is calculated by > Calculator > Programming mode> 984 AND 255 = 216.
I solved all my tuning ID's b following:
- Download ID Getter from https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/vehicle-kit-id-getter
- Import Carcols.meta from latest updates like gunrunning, biker, importexport etc.
- See for yourself, which IDs are not used. I think 238 to 255 are still not used.
- Assign unused ID's to your add-ons on carcols.meta and carvariations.meta as:
<id value="254" />
- You can use ID's from biker DLC, as you may not use much vanilla bikes.
- By correcting ID's of you add-on cars, should free the ID's thats being used up by gunrunning DLC, which will then enable their tuning.