How to fix memory errors

• Hey guys, so i'm going thru trying to fix my game from any crashing and im going thru my cars and notice some of them cause a memory error when trying to get in. Is there any way to fix this? since I don't really want to get rid of any of them

• @westcoastsosa like memguard 4? Usually when a car throws me a memory error it's because of a faulty reference like a non-existent coveroffset in vehicles.meta

• @ReNNie yea certain cars give err_mem_embeddedalloc_guard_1 I think others have guard_4 as well

• @westcoastsosa if certain cars crash open up the dlc.rpf file of that car and make sure the car model files arent corrupted. When you open it up and it has multiple colors and a blurry image then its corrupted so you need to reinsert the 3 model files. If you made your own car pack cars can become corrupted i had 4 or 5 cars get corrupted after i edited them so much so had to reinstall the ytd and ytf files to fix the problem. Also it could be that some of the data in the vehicles.meta is wrong for that car. I have had to change the vehicles.meta file info for certain cars that i replaced otherwise the game would crash when entering the car. This is due to invalid or missing vehiclelayout info.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.