Account deletion request, PM to Admins or is a thread post enough?

• @Global-Moderators @administrators I am just looking for clarification on how an account deletion request needs to be submitted for the most prompt action to be taken. I have had a look in the FAQ but there's nothing there.

I don't need it to be done until the 7th July but I am just getting things in order prior to that date, so that things can be done as smoothly as possible, for all concerned.

Do I need to submit a request via PM direct to admin, or can I make a thread request, like this one to do it?

I don't want this to turn into anything other than a simple request, so if it could be locked to avoid that, it would be much appreciated. The people who can provide the answer can do that with it locked and I won't need to reply to that in any way.

Thank you for your assistance.

Just to clarify, you want your account deleted on the 7th of July, or you want it deleted at any time with the 7th of July being the cut-off point - the time when you definitely want it done by?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.