Suspension Issues

• Can someone help? Not sure how I can make these vehicle's suspension normal. Basically, the cars' front end (suspension) rises when braking - the exact opposite in real life How can I do this in the handling.meta? Is that possible or is it the cars' bug? It's the baller2/3/4/5/6. They are modded cars.

@ethannn_ fSuspensionCompDamp and fSuspensionReboundDamp maybe? Bigger values mean stiffer springs.

• @stillhere said in Suspension Issues:

@ethannn_ fSuspensionCompDamp and fSuspensionReboundDamp maybe? Bigger values mean stiffer springs.

Ok thanks :) I'll have to do some trial and error :anguished:

• @stillhere Hmm, the car when braking seems to go the opposite way on suspension - the front rises - how can I fix that!? (Sorry turns out that was the original problem)

@ethannn_ That could be something to do with weight transmission, though I'm not very knowledgeable with this tbh. On this page, under Suspension Attributes, there is some helpful info.

• @ethannn_ said in Suspension Issues:

rs' front end

I remember that i faced the same problem before time ago
    ( make backup files before u start )
    the best solution u can try is searching in gta v mods website for good handling for each car that u put in the game
    then replace the old handling in ( u should do both )
    1_ (for x64.rpf file) ( baller 1,2 )
    gtav\update\update.rpf\common\data\handling.meta
    2_ ( for mpapartment ) (baller 3,4,5,6 )
    gtav\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpapartment\dlc.rpf\common\data\handling.meta
    then it Could work properly

• @stillhere
    when the car have the fals G-Force, on break lean back....left turn right lean....
    Simple "RollCentreHeightFront"
    "RollCentreHeightRear"
    the values to high, decrease it and problem gone

• @alex20121981 Ok thanks :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.