[VEHICLE][WIP]USS Nathan James DDG-151 (US Navy Destroyer)

• i want to come back on gta 5 after foxtrotdelta's f18f, i ll Use on a new map (i ll try codewalker) 2 DDG beside aircraft carrier and create new texture about the launcher (just need to find a good props), add 2 new launcher on flight deck (just addon props) + white smoke (easy with smoke cigaret improve xD)

I change texture of flight deck with new padeye + reduction size of chemsol (more realist) So huge in previously version

Padeye here :

alt text

and 2 DDG 151 + 113 with peds on it (new texture too)

For DDG

i need to find different picture about hatch on the ground
    I'll change rails (my previously texture was creepy)
    example here :

alt text

Need to add weather effect (rust)
    alt text

Change colour (darker)

alt text
    alt text

• @Voltrock already sort of made a flight deck texture; could use a little work; perhaps a little rust. This is assuming that @SkylineGTRFreak models the RAST system. alt text

• @nathanjamesddg151 said in [VEHICLE][WIP]USS Nathan James DDG-151 (US Navy Destroyer):

already sort of made a flight deck texture; could use a little work; perhaps a little rust. This is assuming that @SkylineGTRFreak models the RAST system.

I use it in font, i ll post new texture of DDG in the paintjob "aircraft carrier texture final", Normally it ll be ok in february.

My target :

• Finish all mods about aircraft carrier with task forces incluing DDG in a map mod (need to have the file to work) with full activities but not in DDG (Bug boat if they move, i used attach "40 peds with animation + 1 prop "flag", maybe i ll add new flag)
    • To do a video movie (clip music) about all of them
    • To Send everything in same time

About flag i try to do this (need to do addon props lol, but i don't know how xD) :

alt text

alt text
    Just need to know actually if i do "task force" from CVN 77 only or i do "task force" CVN-77 (USS George H. W. Bush) + CVN-75 (USS Harry S. Truman) (after u could choose between ur prefer)

• Let’s hope the naval dlc rumours are true cuz that could save this

• @SkylineGTRFreak I don't really play GTA anymore... or any video games as a matter of fact, but I did come across an interesting model that was "recently" (August of this year) posted to turbosquid. It is listed as an Arleigh Burke bridge, but it is really more of a generic warship bridge. Thought that it was interesting.
    https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/arleigh-destroyer-3d-model-1321692
    alt text
    alt text

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.