Help with Mods

• Hello all,

I installed my first mods for GTA V today so please bear with me. I installed the realistic driving mod, a blood mod, and the revamped cop/wanted level one, all with no issues. I just tried to install the HH60G Pavehawk mod and have two questions. 1. I installed the mod, but now where the fuck do I find the Pavehawk? I looked at the base and the airport. 2. There was a handlng meta file with the Pavehawk mod, will that affect the handling file I had to use for the realistic driving mod? Thank you! :)

• @Ozzy14 If you are talking about pavehawk canadian helicopter mod. Then , since it replaces the Annihilator helicopter. You need to use a trainer. I prefer simple trainer but enhanced native trainer is also . very good. Use the trainer and go to spawn vehicle by name, type Annihilator and press enter. I hope it helped. And yes if you replaced the handling.meta file and used the one from pavehawk folder. Your handling will be changed, for all vehicles

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.