It asks me to add the following line, but in which document should I add it bros? [Newbie]

• Hi guys, today I was trying to add (29 cars pack). In readme file everything was so clear except the [ 3rd ] step. Can you check it please and tell me where to add that line please?

Installation:
    [Editing the dlclist.xml]

1. Create a folder named "Gta5KoRn" in :\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks

2. Open OpenIV and extract the "dlc.rpf" from the current archive to \Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks\Gta5KoRn
      3. Add the following line:

<Item>dlcpacs:\Gta5KoRn\</Item>

3. Save the changes and copy the edited "dlclist.xml" back to: \Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data

4. Then, go to :\Grand Theft Auto V — open trainerv.ini — Search (Ctrl+F) — "//Added Cars //" section — add these lines

• @yazooda In openiv look for the folder - Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data
    (make sure you are using a mods folder by the way)
    Look for the file named dlclist.xml and copy it from openiv somewhere on your pc. Open the copied dlclist.xml with notepad or sxml editor of your choice and add the line <Item>dlcpacks:\Gta5KoRn</Item> to the bottom.

So yours should look like something like this (though there'll be lots more entries in yours)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <SMandatoryPacksData>
    <Paths>
    <Item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpBeach</Item>
    <Item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpBusiness</Item>
    <Item>dlcpacks:\patchday14ng</Item>
    <Item>dlcpacks:\Gta5KoRn</Item>
    </Paths>
    </SMandatoryPacksData>

• @krissboo Love you man, you are a beast.

• @yazooda haha, no worries dude. Glad to have helped :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.