Issue with wheels in model

• So me and @wlupoli are having issues with wheels and they are spinning in an odd direction, instead of them being on the ground they are doing circle around the vehicle. Any tips?

• @IAmGtaBoy yes center your wheel collision to the wheel in zmod and center your dummy node to the wheel, if its centered already delete all lods except of L0. if you need a video tutorial click my signature and i can do

• @TobsiCred I will try to do this. I'll get back to you and tell you if it worked. Thanks for the tip

• @TobsiCred Ive centered everything, do i delete these lods alt text or these, alt text. Also, what do i do about the nodes that are outside of the car like these: alt text

• @wlupoli no, dont delete the wheelmeshes (this arent lods), but check if your L1 and L2 is centered too. for this click on wheel_lf -> isolated and choose in the upper right L1 and L2. are their nodes centered too? are their polygons on the same place like L0? if you want, you can send me the z3d file in forum chat and i have a look

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.