[SCRIPT] When ragdoll you become invincible until you are able to walk again

• I've been searching for a script that would automatically toggle on invincibility whenever you would go into ragdoll and stay invincible until your character would stand back up. I want it for my "parkour" basically all i do is have ragdoll tricks mod on and I do rolls just playing around but I like realistic health and ballistics which causes me to be killed within 2-3 rolls or even a small drop while rolling. If anybody could help I would be greatly appreciated.

@Ezioblade12
    Give this a try: https://pastebin.com/FXYrUwqp
    Copy and paste the text into a new text file, and rename it to InvincibleRagdoll.cs. Well, you can name it whatever you want but make sure the extension is .cs.

• It worked perfectly, I can't thank you enough. You have any way to accept donations. I don't have much but I really appreciate the time you've taken to fulfill my request.

@Ezioblade12 Oh, consider it a donation from me to you, as it was only a few minutes of my time :slight_smile:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.