getting tuning parts working with the raptor mod on the sandking

• any idea how i can get the tuning parts working from this mod https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2012-ford-f150-svt-raptor

on the sandking (the sandking has 17 tuning parts like the rebel does do i assume it's doable) the difference between the rebel and the sandking is the categories, the rebel has 5 tuning parts for one category the sandking does not, i assume the carcols file can be edited to change to the rebels categories?

• You'd have to re-align the raptor parts in zmod to make them fit the Sandking model.
    And then yes, changing out which category is controlled over carcols

• @ReNNie so in other words nothing i can do?

• @ReNNie to clarify i want to replace the sandking with that mod and have working tuning parts, i don't want the tuning parts to work ON the original sandking model.

• @zzcool ohhhhhh ... then it's just simply swapping the carcols lines on the sandking and the tuning parts models and the car model for it to work (and ofc the vehicles.meta etc)

• @ReNNie said in getting tuning parts working with the raptor mod on the sandking:

@zzcool ohhhhhh ... then it's just simply swapping the carcols lines on the sandking and the tuning parts models and the car model for it to work (and ofc the vehicles.meta etc)

i'd appreciate if you wanted to help, i tried i got some of them working but since the rebel has more parts for one category than the sandking it glitched.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.