[TOOL] [WIP] Bet's GTA V Boot Menu

• Hi community, today I'm gonna present you this little tool I'm making to select if you want to start GTA V with RAGE Plugin Hook or without it. This is the main idea, so currently I'm working on the code for the program. I'm coding it in C# (C Sharp) and the .NET Framework 4.5.2, so everybody with Windows 10 won't need to install anything other than that, and because most people already has installed .NET Framework 4.5.2 I'm not gonna be bundling it.
    Next I'm gonna work on the frontend, or the GUI, and make it as friendly as possible, so it should be easy-to-use and intuitive.
    I know there are A LOT of tools for this kind of purpose, but I will add suggestions or ideas from you guys, so we can make, maybe not the best app for the purpose, but one of the best.
    Reply to this post telling me what would you like an app like this to have. I will be posting updates as soon as I can!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.