Ban request for a user

• https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/kids-map-menyoo-ast

Seriously? Children content implemented on a 18+ violent video game? Extremely unacceptable. The creator needs ban.

• @Global-Moderators I hope you're reading this.

• @Jonathan6506 Big Smoke: "like it says in da book. we are blessed, and cursed."

@Jonathan6506 said in Ban request for a user:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/kids-map-menyoo-ast

Seriously? Children content implemented on a 18+ violent video game? Extremely unacceptable. The creator needs ban.

This is debatable as the mod itself is just a map, despite the title "Kids Map". It does not imply that children should play it, and the mod itself doesn't instigate violence.

Arguably, there are kids toys such as toy guns, grenades, tanks, jets, soldiers, etc. available at the local toy store, violent cartoons on tv, as well as other violent video games rated KA (kids to adults).

What is the real concern about the mod, is it that persons think it's wrong or something deemed childish shouldn't be on a GTA website?

I wouldn't vote to ban the user.

• @Richie01 I'm all okay with the childish content, but the moment Queen Elsa from Frozen was implemented, that's when all came in.

• Haven't heard such a creepy music for a while, hell, any sensible kid would instantly get a seizure from all those flashy colours.

Anyways good luck turning a PEGI 18 game into a kindergarten when you can literally turn up Los Santos Radio to realize all the work was useless :

Ace Hood (yeah)
    Its over, Future (yeah)

I come looking for you with Haitians
    I stay smoking on good Jamaican
    I fuck bitches from different races
    You get money they started hating
    I woke up in the new Bugatti

alt text

• ADMIN

If you want to report content to the moderation team please simply use the "report" button on the file page and it will go to the people who make the moderation decisions. Don't try and create a pitchfork drama thread to get people banned. Thank you.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.