Its not the update rpf... anyone know what else they changed.

• Ive replace the new rpf..... no dice...

• try moving all asi files

• @COD-MASTER-123 Why do you talk in such riddles? With as little info as you have provided, all we can do is scratch our heads.

• @COD-MASTER-123 Try to imagine you are at the other side of the internet and someone expects to get help without any useful information. Please read this and then try again:
    https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/13256/how-to-ask-for-help-and-support

@ismailmoustafa0802 Asi files are script mods. Everything regarding the update.rpf is not script mod related except for references to new hashes maybe. How can you say "move all asi files" when you don't know what his problem is?

• @COD-MASTER-123 said in Its not the update rpf... anyone know what else they changed.:

Ive replace the new rpf..... no dice...

No dice on what?! Honestly, would it kill you to assume you're not the center of the universe, and that, without further info, we have no idea what you're talking about!?

• @COD-MASTER-123 WTF are you trying to achieve??

• What I mean is that the latest update limited the dlclist to 48 entries therefore if u have about alot of addons.... they're fucked.... they wont load.... before this update I had everything but gunrunning (RDE user) so I waited for
    RDE & Game update now that my game is updated i HAVE the stuff in dlcpack i HAVE the stuff in dlclist and extratitleupdate metas and it dosent crash but the game tell me they're not there I use IVpack, LA Roads, Some of Da7k's Cars. They dont work anymore..... everything is installed right when i go into game it tells me invalid model la road texture don't load.... etc.... Maybe this has only been happening to me cause i see no one else noticing this...... thats the explanation...

• @COD-MASTER-123 said in Its not the update rpf... anyone know what else they changed.:

What I mean is that the latest update limited the dlclist to 48 entries therefore if u have about alot of addons.... they're fucked.... they wont load...

That's because you're doing it wrong. :) No, seriously, you should never have 48 (non-system) addon DLC's. I know modders present their addons as a single DLC, but that simply because they have no choice. What you need to do, however, is consolidate all those individual DLC's into several custom-rolled ones, each with ca. max 25 cars in it, and no larger than 3G. That way it will work.

P.S. There's no hard-limit on 48; your system simply ran out of memory at 48; the number will be different for other people (and is dependent on your gameconfig, for one).

i HAVE the stuff in dlclist and extratitleupdate metas

Also, don't. Having to add extratitleupdate meta data is totally bogus, and doesn't affect anything of your own DLC's. (It probably doesn't cause much harm either, but is totally unnecessary).

• nvm ive fukin fixed it for some reason they were just in x64 instead of x64/dlcpacks......

I can smell a roast... go ahead :(

• Ouch :)

BTW no reason for a limit of 25 vehicles per dlc...

• @COD-MASTER-123 I upvoted your post because you finally took the time to provide the necessary information. You see how cool the outcome is? 8)

@meimeiriver Sorry i tagged the wrong person by accident but your reply is also cool. :slight_smile:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.