My test addon map showcase~

• Hi Everyone~
    Recently, I am working on an addon map. It's an experiment for myself to figure out whole progess of build an addon map.
    Many thanks @MrVicho13 (the author of Hyrule Circuit 0.2), he may not know me, but I do learn something from his work.
    Also need thank @Derpy-Canadian , @Metalwarz , @Crotainment , @Still Dre , they are from youtube, and @OpenIV team, @3Doomer , (the author of openiv and gims 3dsmax plugin), I learned many things from them.
    And also need thank @夢不醒, he gives a lot of help during my experiment.
    And last, need thank @dexyfex (the author of codewalker), his tool made my map has more details.

Here, I show you some results of my work:
    I successfully added my addon map into game, please don't lanugh when you see the screenshots. :p
    As I said it's an experiment, so the model of this map is very simple.
    But it contains many different materials.

2nd, you may noticed that I've add a minimap into game map, and also in the radar map. you can check it in the left-down corner of screenshots.

3rd, I added trees and streetlights onto my own map. thanks to the codewalker.

4th, I added traffic path onto my own map.

5th, the navigator of game is working, it can show a path to my own map, when you set a waypoint.

That's it for now, I will continue to work on this map to make it has more details.
    Like, I haven't add slod model for it yet. And the traffic lights, ped or animals and so on... need wait codewalker to develope more function.

Here are the screenshots:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @Yoha this is awesome i look forward to learnin from u , 你会教我是不?

• @FoxtrotDelta of cause~ :)
    After I finish the experiment, I will try to make some tutorials~

• @Yoha cool and if u need help count me in.! 加油

• TRANSLATOR

@FoxtrotDelta i need your help, please help me do the dashound RV

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.