Problem: Mods dont work, installed with Tutorials, need help

• Hey guys,

first the basic informations.

• german
    • Windows 10
    • GTA V original from DVD but copied/duplicated to another folder for modding to keep original/non-modded for online gaming
    • DOT Net Framework and Visual installed
    • Scripthook V_1.0.791.2 copied to GTA5.exe directory
    • ScriptHookVDotNet 2.8 copied to GTA5.exe directory
    • ASI Loader and Native Trainer copied to GTA5.exe directory (version which was included at the Scripthook V .rar)
    • LUA Script copied to GTA5.exe directory
    • Created "scripts" folder in Game Folder
    • Installed OpenIV added the path to the copied GTA for mods and activated all 3 options ASI Loader, OpenIV.asi and openCamera
    • created mod folder with OpenIV and used creator mode to save changes
    • Tried to install different graphic mods (ENB/Reshades) and car mods but each itself and tested
    • Game Works BUT everything is original
    • F3/F4 dont open Trainer Menu
    • ^ opens a Menu where i can type in text for Cheats (dont know why and for what)

i have no clue why all mods i try to install dont work
    i watched some tutorials and normally i know how stuff works, i am not a noob at gaming/IT and stuff but every tutorial is nearly 1 year old or more
    i even tried installing mods directly into game folder with OpenIV not using the mod function but same result

do u guys know that problem or have any help, i reinstalled GTA, added mods files and Scripthook V and stuff like 10 times now and dont know what to do now

i even paused my AVAST Antivir programme for few minutes at playing GTA

hope u guys have an idea, thank you in advice

-cheers Robin

• @NasoX Can you take a screenshot of gta v/scripts and mods folder ?
    Have you copy the x64.rpf files in mods folder ?
    Don't install mods on original files , gta5launcher will force download original files.

• @cgz said in Problem: Mods dont work, installed with Tutorials, need help:

@NasoX Can you take a screenshot of gta v/scripts and mods folder ?
    Have you copy the x64.rpf files in mods folder ?
    Don't install mods on original files , gta5launcher will force download original files.

thanks for the info, so now i allways will use mods function from OpenIV
    mods folder
    scripts folder

• @NasoX Everything looks ok here , I need a screenshot of the base game folder .
    And take a look at the logs in your base folder you should have OpenIV.log , asiloader.log... the error are written in most of the time, if you haven't theses files you miss something during the installation .
    don't worry it's certainly a basic error everyone did before .

• well there isnt a OpenIV log but an .asi file and asiloader.log is there
    i have no problem to reinstall it if i get a complete guide with files because it didnt worked yet with anything i found on the internet

i made a pic of the folder, right side of the pic shows missing files from left side and screen of the asiloader log
    GTA 5 Folder + Asiloader.log

• nobody an idea how to fix it ?
    i even made another copy and not even trainer get started

can it be a problem with admin rights at win10 or antivir ?
    and i use seperate copied folder not the one installed, can that cause issues ?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.