New to the GTA 5 mod world asking for guidance and tips.
Hello everyone I am new to the mod community and just joined. I have just made my first PC game purchase GTA 5 of course since I know there is tons of mods out there for this game which makes it very fun to try out. Any how Since I am new to this whole mod installing deal I was just asking if any body can help me out just giving me some advice of any sorts on what I should know pertaining to mod installs. like know about mod trainers, scripthook etc.. any tips of anything will be much useful.
@zombienator89 Try the mods that you're interested in, read comments of the mod to get an idea what to expect, be patient. Install one mod at a time. Test the mod for at least 30-45mins before you install your next mod, to avoid game crashes/conflicts.
- install OpenIV
- Install Scripthook and ScripthookV (currently not yet updated to v1.40)
- Setup the mods folder method using OpenIV.asi
- Install a graphic enhancement like Natural Vision Reloaded or VisualV in the update.rpf inside that mods folder
- From here you'll be able to select and download scripts, handling, cars, planes, peds etc to your hart's desire, install and test them
- Have problems with using multiple Add-ons? Than use a modded gameconfig.xml like the one from user Willief23.