New to the community for GTA5!
hello I am caprisun29 I am new to uploading mods is there an easy tutorial on how to install the mods for steam version I have tried a few but they do not seem to be working so I have removed the mods and I can to ask for some help and guide lines ?
What mod for example?
I want to install scripts I also have steam version of the game.
what files do I need in order to make all mods work that I want should I create Separate folders in my GTA 5 directory ?
- install OpenIV
- Install Scripthook and ScripthookV (currently not yet updated to v1.40)
- Setup the mods folder method using OpenIV.asi
- Install a graphic enhancement like Natural Vision Reloaded or VisualV in the update.rpf inside that mods folder
- From here you'll be able to select and download scripts, handling, cars, planes, peds etc to your hart's desire, install and test them
- Have problems with using multiple Add-ons? Than use a modded gameconfig.xml like the one from user Willief23.
can I just create a folder in the GTA 5 Directory that says mods and upload everything to that folder ? this seems kinda hard to me.
@Caprisun29 this should help, but with scripts, create a scripts folder in Gtav main directory, put scripts inside scripts folder
ill take a look I also found a tutorial on steam as well but I can not figure out how to add this 6 Now you have to copy RPF archives into mods folder. For example, if you want to modify Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf you need to copy it like Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf.