Do I still need Community Script Hook V .NET??
I installed a brand new, fresh install of GTAV and installed the following.
- OpenIV & installed the mod folder & so forth.
- Installed Menyoo...except not the scripthook & dinput8 file they had
- Installed Alex's Script Hook & DinInput8 file...
- Downloaded & installed mpsmuggler.asi
- Created a scripts folder & downloaded & installed NativeUI..
Ran the game, had zero problems, no crashes & spawned new planes and vehicles which did not disappear...
I totally forgot all about Community Script Hook V .NET and did install it. The game ran well without it, granted the only things I had installed where the mpsmuggler file & menyoo...
Do I still need to get Community Script Hook V for anything??? Just wanted to know.
@vendetta1969 you only need it for .NET scripts; that is, scripts that belong in the "scripts" folder. The only one you've mentioned is NativeUI.
@stillhere Ok thanks, yeah I have some mods that I haven't installed that mention it but wasn't sure since some of these mods haven't been updated in a very long time.