addon cars not functioning

• i have an issue with my game that i hope someone in the community can help me with. today i played gta5 and when i went to use one of my addon ambulances i noticed the lights would not turn on and all i was getting was the horn. not only that i checked some of my other models including some els cars on addon and they were not working either. i checked and double checked my metas and carvarations and all were installed correctly and i even reinstalled asi scripts i know a gta 5 update went in and im sure that had something to do with it. im totally confused in lspdfr i use them for very important roles and im trying to figure what to do. ive used these models for the longest time and now they won't work im hoping i wont have to lose them considering i rely on them for certain things. what could it be? ps a great majority of lines used came from this http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/11390-police-ems-vehicles-as-add-ons-303-vehicles/

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.