cant install script mods

• ive installed everything they ask for but none of them work, but other mods work fine, and other people in the comments of the mods say that it works, any h e l p ?

• please come on

• @sea-cucumber said in cant install script mods:

they

Who's they, Ze Germans?

If you want assistance, you'll have to learn to post properly...
    In order for us to want to help you and to actually be able to

So, what script are you trying to run? Link it.

• @ReNNie How do you do it man, just how, LOL...

• @eshenk easy, bravely sliding along the abyss's rim in utter and blatant contempt for the chaos inside my brain

• @ReNNie im not sure if i can link it, its not out yet and its still in testing but he allowed me to use it, but it doesnt work at all, same goes for every other script, none of them work in game

• If I had a dollar each time someone claims he "installed everything they ask for" and then it comes out he forgot some essential thing, I could buy me a big pizza from that money. Mostly it's because some people don't know that ScriptHookV and ScriptHookVDotNet are not the same.

• @Cyron43 omg, u assume i havent installed everything? i have to laugh, ive already installed everything, sorry for killing your buzz ;(

• @sea-cucumber Well then your experience should tell you that nobody here has a crystal ball! There are certain information we need from you if you want our help. @ReNNie even gave you a list of things we need but you haven't complied yet.

• ^ Your attitude isn't helping you. But let's try again.

If you want assistance, you'll have to learn to post properly...
    In order for us to want to help you and to actually be able to

• Post your Scripthook log here via Pastebin
    • List the scripts that are active in your scripts folder

And to add to that, you try first if a simple script like JediJosh's Ingame Screenshot works for you?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.