maps and stuff (help)

• Hello friends
    I wanted to get an explanation of all the maps that could be added
    There are maps that can be uploaded in menyoo and some in map editor and in other options
    How to upload maps in each option
    And how do we get to every map and map that we put on the game?

Thank you

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I'll try to explain myself better
    How can I uploada map that I downloaded through the MENYOO?
    And after I turned it on how to know the location please

• This post is deleted!

• Please understand most people who've been here for a while are sick and tired of badly formulated questions or requests.

For Menyoo maps you download the map files, put them in the designated folders and use Menyoo to spawn them. There surely is a readme included that explains what to drop where.

• @cosmic79
    for map editor, place map ( they are in xml format) into the main gta folder, once ig open map editor menu ( f7) and load map by writing his name

for menyoo place the map into" spooner " folder that is inside menyoostuff folder ( in your gta directory) and open Menyoo Ig (F8 ) to load it via spooner category

for ymap map you need to instal the addon folder ( read their description to know how to instal them ;)

About their placement, this is mostly show in description or image, or you can teleport to it selecting an entity of the map

@Yelrix @cosmic79 don't care about eshenk this guy is a troller that hate people that can't talk english as their native language, he often offer them his sarcastic " hum what ? " or " Lol " as an answer

I prefered when he was banned, it was calm with no stupid useless topic, no stupid sarcasm to people that have difficulty in english, no complaint about " not realistic, for kid, not californiant themed , no this no that " mod and no low rate for them
    this guy is the dumb hater xenophobist of 5mods.
    I don't understand why he didn't been permanently banned ;S

• [Moderated: Flame out]

@Shaezbreizh Thank you for being a good user and help a newbie.saved my time and explained it better then i could

• @ikt said in maps and stuff (help):
    THANX ׁ(-:

• @Shaezbreizh
    Thanx (-:

• @BladeRJ
    Thanx (-:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.