[VEHICLE] [WIP] Toyota Supra Fast & Furious

• Hello! After the Skyline I decided to make a supra, from my pack of machines from Fast Furious, in it I unified 3 Supra, from Fast Furious 1, 2, 7! already almost ready, tuning works, left for trivia and release! There is a nuance, tell me how to make replaceable vinyls, and it is possible while painting the car?
    alt text
    alt text

• paint3 is the material for multi livery, and yes you can paint the car. just needs [PAINT:1]. Liveries must be named _sign_1...25

• @N-Speak
    Great seeying you bring the Bomex & Slap Jack kit over! You're going to improve the Skyline too?

:100: :pizza:

And ofc I'm hoping for the Supra Veilside Fortune as a seperate release ;)

• Skyline improve? to what? 2F2F? the one with the west will remain so. no time to deal with them, at the expense of VeilSide Fortune, I thought about it, 03 I did the body in IV, then I want 04, we'll see, maybe I'll do it!

• @N-Speak No the Skyline could use some minor improvements itself like real world reflection when inside, breakable glass and better / less blocky and paintable rims.

• @ReNNie OK :blush:

• @N-Speak Thank you for the confidence to let me test :)

Bullet holes, doorsills, breaking glass, tuning, dials, calipers, light coronas :ok_hand_tone3:
    And, love the tuning NOS bottles! :bow:

bug-report:

• floating square behind the car > not part of tuning parts but car model itself

• standard elegy2 lines (using LAYOUT_LOW) > no hands on the steering wheel

• race cage is always yellow (for me) > can you make it part of interior PAINT?

• mirrors need better real world reflection, from outside it's okay, from inside it's too blocky --> Tutorial by [YCA]Scrat

• rims are matte and no color change > can you add specular and PAINT?

• livery is repeated inverted on passenger side > instead of mapping entire car --> Tutorial by Faysal

• choice of interior materials and normals/specular could be improved but I'm no wizard at that....

• for example the steering wheel material is not great and too much specular

• the dashboard material could use a little more bump and more life-like texture feel?

real life interior:
    alt text

.... ingame screens >

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @ReNNie
    why do you have such bad vinyl? I have much better, I understood about the rest.

• Hahaha inside the archive was only 1024px

• @ReNNie
    No ! I'm not talking about the extension! my vinyl is exactly like in a movie, decals maybe quality worse, but the drawing itself.

• @N-Speak Ah, Yeah. I can replicate it in 4K later so until then...

A vinyl is not the real priority at the moment... ;)

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @N-Speak Finally nice Supra. Will you add also original/standard Steering Wheel, please?
    Also are you planning to improve interior textures?

• I started doing EVO7, I did it in IV, then I decided to make the version more accurately, I remodeled the bumper and the hood, there was a similarity, was not it?

alt text

• lights

alt text

• alt text

alt text

alt text

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.